New/Novice ride nights 2023 (Thursdays 5pm)

jbreedon

There seems to be interest in continuing the new/novice ride nights this year.

This is an opportunity for new or novice riders to go out and learn some of the trails, ask questions and have some fun. The first ride will be Thursday June 8th and we will run every other week like last year. We usually start around 5pm but if you are going to be late just let us know and we can plan a route to meet you.
Most weeks we should have enough volunteers to split into two groups if we need to.

If you're interested just reply to this post so we know who to expect.

The goal is to provide a low pressure opportunity to learn, ask questions and ride at an easy pace.

Jeff

Hakim

Thursday Fundays are back!

I have a bunch of work to do. If I can finish in time, I'll meet y'all there on the 8th. Otherwise I'll join the next one.

Looking forward to it!

Marc Drouin

There seems to be interest in continuing the new/novice ride nights this year.

This is an opportunity for new or novice riders to go out and learn some of the trails, ask questions and have some fun. The first ride will be Thursday June 8th and we will run every other week like last year. We usually start around 5pm but if you are going to be late just let us know and we can plan a route to meet you.
Most weeks we should have enough volunteers to split into two groups if we need to.

If you're interested just reply to this post so we know who to expect.

The goal is to provide a low pressure opportunity to learn, ask questions and ride at an easy pace.

Jeff
Marc Drouin looking forward see you Thursday 5pm

jbreedon

We are going to cancel the ride for this week. All the volunteers are away this week. Feel free to still get together for a ride!

sandy

Is this geared towards dirt bike riding only? Is it possible to keep up as a novice Dualsport, or will it slow you guys down too much?

jbreedon

Is this geared towards dirt bike riding only? Is it possible to keep up as a novice Dualsport, or will it slow you guys down too much?
We get lots of dual sports out for the rides. We try and customize the ride for whoever shows up. If we have two leads we often split in a slower and a faster group.

charlesc

Hi everyone,
A badly executed log hop at Area 31, left me with a significant foot injury (3 bone fractures and huge swelling). This is certainly not a badge of honour; rather a strong endorsement for good foot protection.
That puts an end to my favorite hobby this season. Wish everyone safe riding and will see you next year!

Sideroadrod

Hi everyone,
A badly executed log hop at Area 31, left me with a significant foot injury (3 bone fractures and huge swelling). This is certainly not a badge of honour; rather a strong endorsement for good foot protection.
That puts an end to my favorite hobby this season. Wish everyone safe riding and will see you next year!
Sorry to hear this and hope you heal up soon and well.
I’ve been away for a little bit and was hoping the Thurs ride nights were still going.
Will be there this Thurs night with my son once again on some different bikes than last year.
Looking forward to a ride.
Rod

Marc Drouin

road was closed the 16 .cannot reach the pit .you can still ride around it .are we still on for novice ride nights . ill be there at 5pm