Mini Pines- Whos In?

Kyle

First race for me. Novice C signed up on row 100. Anyone else going? I have no idea how these races usually start out other then reading a bit on it, so if you're new and want a buddy to figure it out with let me know!

jbreedon

I'll be there Kyle. I've been to a couple of the races now so if you want someone to show you around let me know. This one will be interesting. They have a new start location that looks like it will be pretty full. Are you doing Kennelly Mountain on Sunday? That will be our closest race of the year.

Jeff

jbreedon

The new start location is 8300 Carscadden Rd. Orono. Check out the Offroad Ontario site for the details. I would guess Peterborough would have the closest hotel. We are camping at Sandaraska park which is the old start location.

Kyle

Not too sure about the other race. For Mini Pines im going to drive out sat night and spend the night in the back of my Rav.

barbotte

Kyle":18gsfsvp said:
Not too sure about the other race. For Mini Pines im going to drive out sat night and spend the night in the back of my Rav.
where about are you planning staying overnight as they said there is no room for overnight ??? i want to do the same ..
cheer

barbotte

Kyle":23lcn42t said:
First race for me. Novice C signed up on row 100. Anyone else going? I have no idea how these races usually start out other then reading a bit on it, so if you're new and want a buddy to figure it out with let me know!
there is no row 100 ..where are you ??? or did you mean 10 ?
cheer