Lost in Limerick: Fox Magnetic Visor, White, July 31

Gord

I rode like Tim Gajser today. Did not notice missing visor until I took helmet off at end of ride, could be anywhere. If you happen to spot it, please let me know where. If you happen to retrieve it, please let me know. Forum reply, private message, or direct email to geastman at me dot com.

View attachment IMG_2106.png

If you don't get the Gajser reference, a MX World Champ, and early adopter of Fox magnetic visor system. He took frequent soil samples and often finished a moto without visor. I took no soil samples (today) so it must have been peeled off by brush.

On the plus side, awesome conditions this morning. I got out early to beat the heat. The recent rain left almost every trail a ribbon of moist, dark dirt with great traction and almost no puddles.

jbreedon

What sections did you ride? I can look for it, but if you've ever seen me ride you'll know my eyes are usually closed. It will help to narrow down the search if we know the approximate areas to watch for it.

Gord

Thanks for offer. I parked at Y, did 50km sticking to single track as much as possible, North and South sides, so can't really narrow down much.

Turns out Fox Canada is sold out and won't get replacements in my colour/size (matte white/medium) until next year!! So next ride I will have a gloss white beak with splash of red at the corners. Fortunately, anyone who has seen my mismatched, mostly close-out gear, will know that style is not a concern.

manotickmike

YOU are a fashion icon, Gord.
Been doing my best for years to keep up.
I have been looking, but not finding.
Maybe post a notice on the sign board?