Limerick Forest Orientation

tallies55

I recently joined the BMA and this orientation was my first organized event. This was also my first trail ride in 29 years and I last rode a bike 21 years ago. The members and organizers went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable and I had a great time. Thank you for the patience and enthusiasm, looking forward to more great outings! Desmond.

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
I "think" I already signed my son and I up for this.

Can someone please confirm?

Thanks,
Ross

rickprovencal

My son and i have kx 250 and kx 65 2017 if we go to orientation day at limerick and do not pass noise test can we still ride for the day?

barbotte

well being a 2017 bike i am pretty sure you pass the sound noise ... unless you mod the pipe ... beside they dont test it at the orientation ... cheer

Norco806

Hello,

I am a new rider from Gatineau and I would like to ride to the event. Is there anybody who lives in Gatineau with whom I could ride to the event with?

Thanks,

Thomas

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
If we completed a release form at one of the training sessions this year, do we have to do another for Limerick?

Is it one form per year, or per event?

Thanks,
Ross

That is a load of roost if I ever heard one. Family Day it poured buckets last year and then cleared up as we were leaving.

mart242

Wish I could make it.. I missed out on calabogie and now am missing out on this one! argh! damn family stuff out of town :roll:

MarkDGregory

Ditto ... lots of fun, now we know the area, we will be back.

Thanks for making us feel welcomed into the club.

-Mark, Ayden & Calum

jbreedon

I'd like to thank all the guides and sweeps who came out to make this a success. We were short a few leads earlier in the week, but ended up with more than enough people who stepped up to help when the call went out. I really appreciate it. We ended up with 40 riders, many of whom had never ridden there before. As always the weather was perfect in Limerick.

glance

Hi folks, I just joined the group. My wife and I just got our bikes this week, she can’t make it Sunday. Can a friend of mine ride her bike and ride the event? If not, is there a 1 day fee? I need to do a break in on both bikes and would prefer an experienced rider like my friend and I to ride my wife’s bike at first. Please advise.