LF wheel assemblies for 2012 XC 300

Nocoast

Just wondering if anybody has some wheels available, complete assemblies would be the preferable due to my lack of mechanical skills. I just bought a bike a couple of months back and amongst the excitement didn't notice that both rims were damaged. Nobody has ever accused me of being observant.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
FYI - If you don't find any, look at the TUSK Impact complete wheels from rockymountainatvmc
For the money / quality, no one else comes close.

Hi,

I agree that Tusk wheels are a good bang for the buck. However, when I bought my second set a couple of years ago (2017 I think), they were quite a bit cheaper from this place and it's in Canada: https://www.gnarlyparts.ca/Wheel-Sets_c_118.html

I guess it really comes down to the CAD/USD exchange rate and import fees if any. You would have to do the calculation with current values but I remember back then it was about 75-100$ less for a set of two wheels and I always prefer to buy from a Canadian store, especially for the same price or less.

Simon

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
I have found the same with Gnarly parts being cheaper than Rocky Mountain sometimes.

I am half convinced that Gnarly is a Canadian drop ship for Rocky Mountain or something like that based on my experiences with them.