Larose worth visiting?

kolby198

Heyo,

A friend and i from Montréal are going riding this weekend. We usually go to Limerick or Calabogie but saw that Larose forest is close to us. I wanted to know if its worth visiting. Can you spend a whole day there? or is it more beginner oriented?

Thanks!
K

barbotte

if you like root yet its worthy as thats all it is lol also you can stop on your way to calabogye as its on the way is not its onlt 2 hr from montreal so a day trip is feasible

chrisp

I went a few times last year- you can probably ride all the trails in an hour or 2. Half are roots and ruts, half are sweeping flowing bermed trails. Beginner friendly, so for more advanced just pick up the pace. Its all in the trees so cool in the shade.

Skeetnskrrt

Take my opinion with a grain of salt as I am new to riding, but I live close to Larose so that is where I ride. It is worth checking out. It is rarely busy so you can comfortably ride the trails both directions if you want to spend lots of time there. There are tonnes of trails to ride and a variety of different areas. Some rooty sections in the middle but the south pine forest areas are my favourite part.