Larose question

Marilius

Hey All,

I have 2 friends that want to try out our sport and see if they want to get into it. I told them the best way was to take a day and go to trail tours. However I was thinking that if it's allowed I could bring them to Larose and let them try it out on my bike. I know you need to have a OFTR membership to ride there which I do, but would they be ok for them to ride my bike there with out one for the day. I won't be riding just showing them the ropes and picking them up off the ground. or is there a day pass I could get for them and if so where would i get it.

If it works out i'll give them this option and if not they will have to wait and try it out at trail tours.

Terry

Staff member
I think that's my cue to talk.
You are most welcome to introduce trials riding to others at my place. You have two choices: attend any of my trials and trails ride-days viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2675 next one is Sept 2nd, or attend one of the trails practice sessions on a Wednesday night viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2814, You would need to get in touch with Eric B. to cue up a ride date first since it has been shut down for the past few weeks.
Cheers,