Intro

drifteast

Hi folks,

Former KLR owner, current XT250 owner, potential future DRZ400 owner here :) Relatively new to DS riding but looking to find other DS riders to do weekend rides with. I'm in the Kanata area but willing to meet farther as long as there's a gas station nearby! :lol:

Thanks!

trudyguy

Just seeing this today, I'm on a DR 650 and in Brockville , I work shift, so I'm off every other week end, not a problem for me to ride a ways to meet up for a ride. FYI off this week end ?

drifteast

Sorry, now it's my turn to be late. Just saw this now. Thanks for replying. Now, the next couple of weekends are out for me but I'll get in touch soon.

Schnupp66

I'm in Bourget Ontario, also looking for riding bud. Suzuki DR650, Kawasaki Super Sherpa 250, keeping options open for the fall

Schnupp66

Pretty open to anything from pavement to gravel to some logging trails or 4 wheeler trails.
Not fussy on going to some closed in riding areas where you just go in circles like Limerick or Larose.

Have 50/50 Mefo's for tires on the DR and they haven't killed me yet.

trudyguy

How about North of Lanark, between the 511 and 29 hwy. ? Both pavement and gravel. I'm running on Dunlop 606, and need a new one on the back.