Insurance

Forts

Hi all, I am a brand new member and look forward to the events from what I have seen so far.

purchased a new dirt bike last week and first one owning one in my adult life. I see to ride trails I have my plate, ownership and I am just waiting on my stickers from the OFTR but have my confirmation email with me.

the only thing I am confused on is when it states “…plated and insured”. I called my insurance provider and they stated I cannot insured under my other vehicle.

can someone help me
With this? Is this a separate insurance or something that goes under my house insurance?

thank you.
Marc

Forts

Hi all, I am a brand new member and look forward to the events from what I have seen so far.

purchased a new dirt bike last week and first one owning one in my adult life. I see to ride trails I have my plate, ownership and I am just waiting on my stickers from the OFTR but have my confirmation email with me.

the only thing I am confused on is when it states “…plated and insured”. I called my insurance provider and they stated I cannot insured under my other vehicle.

can someone help me
With this? Is this a separate insurance or something that goes under my house insurance?

thank you.
Marc
Just received my answer elsewhere. No need to reply :). Thank you