Heather's Fall Charity Ride & Scavenger Hunt

Terry

Staff member
Calling all dual sport riders! Come join us on a fall, charity, scenic, adventure ride and scavenger hunt, Saturday, October 3. (Suggested donations of $20 per person. Proceeds go to area humane societies. Receipts upon request.) We will travel over twisty gravel, dirt and paved roads through picturesque areas of Lanark Highlands and Frontenac Counties. Lunch stop will be at the Sylvania Lodge, Mc Donald's Corners. (They have a varied, inexpensive menu.) Riders are invited to participate in a scavenger hunt, but this is not mandatory. There will be a prize for the winner. GPS files will be provided at registration or just follow the leader. For more information, contact me. Registration can be online at dualsport@bma1.ca, or please let me know if you plan on attending. Please give me your phone number in case we have to cancel or postpone.
Hope to see you there. Heather

Start location: North Lanark Community Health Centre, 207 Robertson Drive, Lanark, On K0G 1K0
Registration at 9:45 a.m.
Ride Starts at 10:00 a.m.

Stephanie

Thanks so much for such an excellent ride, Heather and Terry! Wonderful route, super scavenger hunt!

I rode some roads that are new to me today! :eek: What a treat! 8)

And it was great to get back out in that area, we've been travelling a lot with our camper, trailering the bikes to areas far away so we haven't ridden much locally this season.

Thanks again!

Stephanie

Heather

Glad you enjoyed the ride.
Anyone who wasn't able to join us is invited to receive the tracks for a donation of $20 for the humane society. Receipts are available upon request.
We hope to offer this ride on another weekend during Oct. Will post the info. as soon as a date is chosen. (We will be watching the weather.)

Terry

Staff member
Great ride, let's do it again, or for the first time for those that missed our fall ride last week.
The plan is to ride it on Sunday Oct 11th, same time, same place.