Front blinkers (turn signals) for KTM / Husky

FSR

Hey guys,

I have a 2018 Husky FE 350 and I need the OEM front turn signals, flashers, or however you want to call them. I need the non-LED ones (aka incandescent).

I am sure many of you folks have either removed or replaced yours with LED ones, so probably have the original ones lingering around. I would be more than happy to take them off your hands!!! Know that they would find a loving home here.

If you have them or know a guy that does, please text me or call me at 613-299-1391.

Cheers,

Flaubert

connor

Hey guys,

I have a 2018 Husky FE 350 and I need the OEM front turn signals, flashers, or however you want to call them. I need the non-LED ones (aka incandescent).

I am sure many of you folks have either removed or replaced yours with LED ones, so probably have the original ones lingering around. I would be more than happy to take them off your hands!!! Know that they would find a loving home here.

If you have them or know a guy that does, please text me or call me at 613-299-1391.

Cheers,

Flaubert
i might have a set of front off a 2021 690. not sure if they would fit or not. send me a picture

FSR

i might have a set of front off a 2021 690. not sure if they would fit or not. send me a picture
Hey Connor, thanks for responding. Attached is a picture. Please let me know if they are the same. Cheers, Flaubert.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0