FMSQ Enduro in Tremblant

bohomoto

The FMSQ (Quebec's XC & Enduro series) is tentatively planning to host an Enduro near Mont Tremblant this season. That puts it less than 2 hours drive away from Ottawa.

If this event takes place, it will happen on the 28th and 29th of May.

As skidoorules already mentioned, we also have two nearby options for XC racing this season (Woody's and Strickland on the last weekend of July).

If you were ever planning to try your hand in off-road motorcycle competition, this would be the season to start.

Three races all within two hours of Ottawa!

skidoorules

Blake

Do you know anything about this event? Where it will be staged from? Blue or green plate event? How long (km) is the event. What is the terrain?

I'm excited about this event. It's close and by chance we could ride from the base of the mountain. How cool would that be to start in the streets. It would be like Romaniacs! Imagine if we staged a test at the top of the mountain? Super cool. Can't wait. Hope this event takes place.

SigPig

I'm planning on hitting all three. I too, would like more information/details on the Tremblant Enduro please.

bohomoto

I'm as curious about the Tremblant Enduro as anyone. I love me an Enduro race.

There is really no information about the event other than its tentatively planned for two days, May 28-29.

I'll keep you posted.

bohomoto

Rome posted the attached flyer on Facebook this morning. Looks like the Tremblant Enduro is a go! And if my translation is correct, the poster says that Green plates are accepted. However, I think that it also says that lights are required.

Pat? Did I translate that properly?

Here is a copy of the flyer:

http://bit.ly/1ORUMNA

zedro

Feux = fire = lights. Trail rules in Quebec require both headlights and tail lights (with brake), however I don't know if they require the tail lights for the race (big problem!).

pat74

Yes, Lights and green plate.
Rivière-Rouge about 41 minutes from Tremblant, 3 hours from Ottawa.
Will be fun!!