Did I miss something on maps at this year's Boogie

Gord

Just did the survey, ranked most things awesome. One comment was that the new maps (take your own photo) are missing some detail from past years' printed maps. In particular, the trail names.

I just dug up an old printed map (2014). I wonder if there was some sort of legend that I missed at the event, that associates the highlighted waypoints on this year's maps with the trail names. Similar to the legend from 2014 map that associates waypoint H with "Land Time Forgot", etc. This year's waypoints look like "TA 2019", etc.

If something is available that lets me associate trail names with map, I am interested.

Last edited:

Marilius

Hey Gord,

You didn't miss anything there was no (riders) maps this year. They didn't know what trails were going to be used till the last min because of the clean up of the may storm. We were still cleaning trails for the boogie up to the week of the boogie. I think they said we logged 3200Hrs on the clean up and we still have about 30-40% of the trails to do. The maps that you took a pic of was put up last min and it was made for the safety team which is why the names and stuff looked funny. They put them up so people would have something to look at.