Deliverance Location?

Redbong

Hi ! New to the forum ! Some friends and I are looking for the entrance to the famous Deliverance trail ?? Can anyone point us to its location?? Please and thank you

Marilius

Welcome to the Forums. unfortunately we don't just give out locations of trials especially one of the more advanced. You wouldn't want to be in Deliverance unless you're an advanced rider and have ridden alot in calabogie . Just this year I have pulled 2 people out of deliverance due to injury, one with a broken thumb and one with a broken shoulder. The best way to learn the trials in Calabogie is to ride with someone who knows the area. More people are starting to post rides now, check out the ride forum or post a link looking for a ride. Also, attend the BMA events for free guided rides once they start up again.

Edit: there is the OFTR trail app but it only has some of the easier trials from my understanding.

Last edited:

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
The OFTR trail app, and the gpx file in our members only area, have the double tracks of Calabogie. There are some gnarly trails published in there.

Redbong

We did find woodys cycle KTM and BETA single track which was really fun but were really hoping to see this deliverance before we leave calabogie!! Ahh well still awesome trails here.