Clake One light clutch

steph

Tried this on a Xtrainer.. I am in love...trying to get it sourced in Canada or States. If anyone bought one can you give me your feedback, reliability, etc. And where you bought it from..
I tried reaching Clake, they are known to not return calls for awhile..tx

zedro

Only Clake sells them new, otherwise find used (and you may need Clake to adapt the setup anyways).

mattix

I have one on my XTrainer. I've been using it for 1 1/2 seasons so far and love it. I ordered it directly from Clake and it took a few months to get it but it was over the winter so not a big deal. Installation wasn't too difficult and reliability has been 100%.

My #1 complaint would be that it takes up a lot of room on the bars and the unit as a whole is a lot larger compared to the oem clutch so it limits your handguard options significantly.

Then there's the price, they aren't cheap. I do love it but I'm not sure if it will be worth it for everyone.

tjcool

i ordered one late last year and it only took about four weeks..they were very busy with orders...having it installed by 2 wheel perf in brockville...simple installation and very high quality materials...also bought a 2" longer cable from them to assist with raising bar an inch or so...

tj