Black Friday Alpinestars Tech 7 $234

barbotte

well i jump on the sale i hope they are as comfi as my comp 5 that they will replace also do they fit good ?? comp 5 i had to go 1 size bigger than my shoes ,,cheer and thank

zedro

Tech 7s are super comfortable and light, and require virtually no break in... I would wear them as a road bike boot. They aren't the most durable tho, but I tend to trash things :mrgreen:

barbotte

well it fail .. purchase them on Saturday and Sunday got email saying none and stock to chose another one so i pick other color ( site said still available ) ,,,Monday got email again saying out of stock ...call them as i was not happy then they give me the gearned xg1 for same price as everything else was sold out in my size and i refuse to pay $400 for a pair of boot ..so i hope gearne are better than my comp5
cheer

Gord

Confirming I have no fashion sense. Or more accurately, fashion plays only the smallest role in gear choice. Alpinestars have always fit me well, no different with these. They are keepers, I will be more garish than usual on the trails next year.

View attachment garish.png