Beginner rider looking for people to ride with

jaydogg

I'm new to the sport, looking to work on my skills and possibly do a very easy ride on a beginner trail but don't want to do it by myself. Just wondering if there was anybody in a similar situation or an experienced rider with patience and understanding looking to mentor a beginner.

Zigzaggy

Where do you like to ride ?
What motorcycle are you on ?
I sometimes ride at Limerick on my DRZ400S. I have ridden there a couple times alone, I would be happy to ride with someone. I am an experienced rider, but am just coming back to the Dirt once again

jaydogg

So far I have just ridden on private property with my Honda CRF250F. I have never been to Limerick but I have heard that it is great for beginners.

MX_Dirtbike

Hey guys, I'm new and got a CRF250F as well. LEt me know, I'm interested to ride easy. I'm located in Cornwall, Ontario. I can travel within a hour or 2 no problem. Limerick seems close enough.

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
@jbreedon I'm in for sure. I heard that I need insurance to drive outside my land. Any advice on this?

jbreedon

You definitely need insurance, green plate, and BMA membership to ride Limerick.
Like Ross said, you need to have insurance and be plated to ride anywhere that's not on you own property. Let me know when you get it sorted out.

Jeff

MX_Dirtbike

Got my insurance today, membership paid yesterday, awaiting member card. I'll reach them to see if I can get my membership card by email so can print it.

jaydogg

I'm just trying to clear my Thursday afternoon schedule so that I join you guys. Hoping to be able to join you guys, I'll let you know once I know.