AMSoil Saber

bohomoto

Myself and another BMA rider have been using Saber for a couple weekends. No problems and no more splooge coming from the tail pipe!

My friend says his bike feels less congested but I don't notice much difference in engine characteristics.

I am noticing the difference in cost!!!

A liter of Motorex cost the best part of $100, which will make 60L of fuel (at a ratio of 60:1).

A liter of AMSoil Saber cost under $20 and makes 100L of fuel (At a ratio of 100:1).

I can use the money I'm saving to buy a new tire.

Aube

I also just switched over to Saber last week, so far so good but I'm still getting some spooge. Going back out tomorrow after work for s second ride with Saber in the tank, hopefully it will clear up.

JPultz

Now that you guys have a good bit of time on your bike with the Saber what are your thoughts. I'm thinking of trying it next year.

Blake what oil were you spending $100 per liter on????? I hope that's a typo!!
Jon

Aube

I'm happy with it in my XC, I've also started using it in all of my two stroke motors, chain saw, weed wacker, leaf blower and haven't had any issues. The real test will be when I do my next top end next year, I have about 10 hrs on it now and will be curious to see the inside of the motor.

bohomoto

I haven't looked at my top end but the bike runs much cleaner. No splooge . Less smoke. Zippy.

I meant $100 for 5L... I was using motorex.