algonquin 2 ride info ?

barbotte

hello i need some info on the format of the ride as every video i watch it seem to be a fun ride and not a race and not many info on the poster
is it like the corduroy ?? time ,,and race ? or is it at your own pace like any normal ride between friend ?
how long is the ride ?? 20 -30 klm or more like 80 to 110 klm a day
is it all day? like if we leave at 10 am are we done by 1or 2 or is it 4 or 6pm ? so is it like a 3 hours ride or 6-8 hour ride (average novice/intermedate of course as no one ride same speed )
i dont see any level ? on the registration like pro ..intermediate ,, novice ect .. so is everyone all mix together at the start up line ? or do they have row of 4 - 6 people
thanks
cheer

It is like the Boogie, not a race. Ride at your own pace. But expect 80 to 110 km's like you've indicated, maybe more with options. I don't know the exact km's but the less options you do the shorter the ride is, and the easier it is as well. Expect it to be a full day. Although the Sunday is a short day.

Probably best to ask your questions @ haliburtontrailriders@gmail.com

zedro

Last year, day 1 with all the options was 155km which we did in 3h30min of actual riding, I think without options it was around 125km. Second day was maybe 80km all options, but that could be cut in half almost.

barbotte

100 klm + i need a gas stop ... i know they said Saturday there is a gas station but is there a truck to bring my fuel there as i am using 2 stoke fuel ?
cheer

Oxmach

They did not have a fuel truck on the Saturday last year, only gas stations. You will need to pack oil and add ( I did that) or carry premix fuel canisters. On the Sunday they had a trailer and brought it out to a pre determined gas stop.