2022 Events

dhenry3ca

Hello BMA,

I'm wondering if information for 2022 events will be posted in these threads? Very handy spot for details if someone isn't signed up to the Facebooks or any of those other social media frenzies . . .

I'm really interested in the Enduro First Aid that's on the calendar for 20 Feb. Is that still happening?

-Dave

stephlal

Braaaaap!
Staff member
With the recent announcement of COVID restrictions being lifted a few events are being re-worked to happen in person.
New dates are being finalized this week and will be posted here by end of week; https://bma1.ca/events/

ktmthumpr

Just a suggestion, but aside from the MacMillian orientation/trail clearing (dual purpose event) really early in the season, there isn't much of a fun event for just BMA members. Would love to see something like a fun "Poker Run" with a BBQ (or something of the sort) that everyone can do to bring the BMA community together for an event. Has this ever been considered?

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
Just a suggestion, but aside from the MacMillian orientation/trail clearing (dual purpose event) really early in the season, there isn't much of a fun event for just BMA members. Would love to see something like a fun "Poker Run" with a BBQ (or something of the sort) that everyone can do to bring the BMA community together for an event. Has this ever been considered?

That is a great idea! I think it would work good to get people together.

What the BMA needs is ideas and volunteers. You have supplied one of the ingredients. If you are interested in pursuing this further, I suggest you reach out to the volunteer coordinator.

This is a link to more info about volunteering:

To express interest about volunteering, check out this link.

Skeetnskrrt

For the novice training session, is there anyway to get on the waitlist in case someone drops out? I am hoping to attend it but it is currently full.