2017 Weekly Trials Practice

Hi Guys
It seems we have little or no interest at the moment for Wednesday night trials.

However things could resume later in September if the interest is made known to myself.

In the interim you can always contact Terry to go ride at any other time if he is going to be around.

Should you want to contact me for some fun practice Please do so.
For now WATCH this Space for any updates.

Regards
Eric

Ok you slow riders !
I managed to get over to Terry's and weed wack last night
Soooooo let's do it this wednesday the 30th Aug
I plan on being there at 5.30 as the evenings are getting shorter and riding time is all important.
Did I mention I killed two bugs last night, all I could find :)

PLEASE let me know if you are coming
Eric

Ok you slow riders !

Let's do it this wednesday the September 6th

I plan on being there at 5.30 as the evenings are getting shorter and riding time is all important.

PLEASE let me know if you are coming

Eric

PS:
Bring a friend if you have any !

rossw

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking out loud... what if I come with my non-trials bike, CRF230F.

Would it even be possible to practice low speed balance, rock maneuvers, etc?

Hi folks
With the evenings drawing in I try to get there by 5.30 or earlier now as its getting dark by 7.15.
Please come along and have some fun, bone up on your riding skillz etc.
Let me know if you are planning on coming please
Eric

Hi Folks
Should be OK again this week but just may get a little rain, cold front coming through in the afternoon some time.
We need the cooler weather to RIDE :)
So see you all I Hope around 5.30pm til dusk
Let me know
Eric

Terry

Staff member
Rain is forecast for Wednesday Oct. 4 so I thought I'd extend an invitation for you trials riders to come out on Tuesday Oct 3 instead.

Please don't just show up! Eric B. will not be there at all this week and I may not be around either so here is the deal: Organize something among yourselves and contact me when you have 2 or more people that want to come out to ride the trials area. Then let me know what time you want to ride. Remember it gets dark real early and you could do this anytime of day as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers,

Terry":231pjkaj said:
Rain is forecast for Wednesday Oct. 4 so I thought I'd extend an invitation for you trials riders to come out on Tuesday Oct 3 instead.

Please don't just show up! Eric B. will not be there at all this week and I may not be around either so here is the deal: Organize something among yourselves and contact me when you have 2 or more people that want to come out to ride the trials area. Then let me know what time you want to ride. Remember it gets dark real early and you could do this anytime of day as far as I'm concerned.
Cheers,

Thanks Terry
Here's what's up guys
I am getting the trial ready in Arden , my time has limits.
This is always a good event as its a Sportsman Trial.
That means you only score if you want to and do as many sections as many times as you like.
We will be having some TOP riders there for the modern stuff and I do hope some vintage riders (the bikes not the riders or though its usually both).
If you are free on Oct 15th contact me for info on the location and start time etc.