2 huge trees by the bridge

hey team , i was out last weekend with the crew that ended at the bridge with the 2 massive pines. i have a saw at home that is large enough to handle those trees, and the experience, but dont want to be out there alone. so 2 questions;
1-does anyone know if those trees still need handling?
2-anyone wanna go with me on friday after noon?
im not going out there for any other cutting, just on a mission for those 2. cause they will take a while.
thanks
-Steve

smokin

hey team , i was out last weekend with the crew that ended at the bridge with the 2 massive pines. i have a saw at home that is large enough to handle those trees, and the experience, but dont want to be out there alone. so 2 questions;
1-does anyone know if those trees still need handling?
2-anyone wanna go with me on friday after noon?
im not going out there for any other cutting, just on a mission for those 2. cause they will take a while.
thanks
-Steve
What bridge Steve? Not that many bridges out on the single track. One of the 2-tracks? Ministry Road (out of Clyde Forks)?

There is a crew going out Friday (morning, South Side, HGC 9:30), perhaps some of us can loop back to hook up at High Falls.

What bridge Steve? Not that many bridges out on the single track. One of the 2-tracks? Ministry Road (out of Clyde Forks)?

There is a crew going out Friday (morning, South Side, HGC 9:30), perhaps some of us can loop back to hook up at High Falls.
the north side, MNR bridge, near wabun mtn, with the 2 MASSIVE pines over it

Oxmach

Hey Steve, I can help out on Friday afternoon. Are we able to get close with a truck? If so, I’ll bring my saw as well.
Greg