Search results

1. Skeetnskrrt

2013 Yamaha TTR230 - For Sale

Selling my trusty 2013 Yamaha TTR 230, since I upgraded to a XCW last year. Bike runs mint, 35 hrs on it since I bought it. I suspect it had maybe 20-30 on it from previous owners. I added an hour meter when I bought it. I have the full maintenance history since I bought the bike. Added an...
  2. Skeetnskrrt

Size 7 MX Boots up for trade

Won a pair of size 7 (euro 40) Forma Terrain TX Boots (white) yesterday at the BMA AGM (No receipt, so they can't be exchanged), I don't have any kids they will fit so figured I'd post on here to see if anyone wants to trade for them. Looking for shop tools, scissor lift stand, bike...
  3. Skeetnskrrt

Looking for a loading ramp

I got a truck this winter so I’m looking for a loading ramp and figured I’d ask here if anyone has one for sale/trade before buying new.
  4. Skeetnskrrt

Looking for Tire recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations from local riders on what tires work well on the terrain around here. I am a new rider and I mostly ride Larose forest, but I want to replace my worn tires before the Boogie. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am riding a TTR230 (80/100-21) and (100/100-18)
  5. Skeetnskrrt

Rear shock preload adjustment - looking for spanner for Yamaha TTR230

I bought a used Ttr230 and so I didn’t get the spanner wrench to adjust the rear shock preload. I adjusted it once using a brass punch but it dinged up the rings quite a bit so I am hesitant to use it again. Does anyone have a spanner that I could borrow? I am in the Russell area.
  6. Skeetnskrrt

Is Larose Forest Open?

Their website says it is closed March 15th to May 15th but the BMA message from March 26th saying to stay off the trails is still up so I'm not sure if it's open. Thanks!
  7. Skeetnskrrt

Looking for: A Utility Trailer to Haul My Bike

New member here so not sure if wanted ads are allowed. Been searching for a utility trailer to haul the bike I got this spring. Looking to spend >$1000 and I'm open to a homemade trailer that needs some fixing. Figuring maybe someone upgrading their trailer may see this.