Search results

1. D

2022 Honda CB500X - For Sale

Snow is gone and the bike is ready to ride! New price $8500. Having issues attaching pics - if you're interested just ask and I'll send some along.
  2. D

Happy Early Spring Everyone! - this bike has been stored in a heated space all winter, is in tip-top condition and ready to ride this early spring.
  3. D

2022 Honda CB500X with only 1265 kms. All service is up-to-date and bike is ready to ride. Several custom upgrades included: - T-Rex lowering package installed on bike. 29” from seat to ground; - T-Rex Racing crash bars; - Moto Teck luggage rack installed; - Custom clutch lever from...
  4. D

Klim Baja S4 - Redrock - Large - One Season Old

. . . with photos
  5. D

Klim Baja S4 - Redrock - Large - One Season Old

Good day folks - I have a large Baja S4 in cool grey redrock that's only one season old. I'm asking $700. Paid $749 and the jacket is like new. I'll throw in a D30 CE2 back armour. Email dhenry3ca@gmail.com
  6. D

Travel forum?

Hey folks - anyone ever do any rides with https://www.canadarides.com/ ? I'm thinking about doing one of their Northern Ontario routes (easy enough to get to from Ottawa) and I'm wondering if anyone has every done any of the routes?
  7. D

Travel forum?

I guess when it comes right down to it, I just don't want to get stuck somewhere by myself, cause getting a heavy bike out of sand/mud is near impossible. I love solo riding and its what I do most often, but I've also gotten the bike stuck when I was on my own, and it came down to walking out to...
  8. D

Travel forum?

Hey Travel Thread Folks, I'm super interested in hitting some of the trails that are listed on here. Graveltravel.ca is a an amazing source, and I will need to do some practice with my GPS to really make the most of that site. My primary concern would be heading off on some of these trips solo...
  9. D

2022 Events

Super awesome Steph. Thanks for checking into it, and here's hoping we get to do some more in-person stuff!
  10. D

2022 Events

Hello BMA, I'm wondering if information for 2022 events will be posted in these threads? Very handy spot for details if someone isn't signed up to the Facebooks or any of those other social media frenzies . . . I'm really interested in the Enduro First Aid that's on the calendar for 20 Feb...
  11. D

For Sale - 2019 Halvarsson Wien Full Gortex Vented Jacket

Contact at email or call/text 613-462-9709
  12. D

For Sale - 2019 Halvarsson Wien Full Gortex Vented Jacket

https://halvarssonsmc.com/product/wien/ 2019 Swedish-made Halvarsson Wien All-Season Jacket. Great robust all around jacket suitable for riding offroad, touring or snowmobiling. Stretch material in shoulders and adjustable elastic waist straps. CE2 armour in elbows, shoulders, and optional CE2...
  13. D

SOLD! - 2018 Klim Induction Jacket - XL

2018 Klim Induction jacket - XL - excellent condition. 2x zippered side/hand pockets. 1x sleeve pocket on left arm. 2x chest pockets - one external left - one internal right. CE1 armour throughout on elbows, shoulders and CE1 back protector included. Max airflow proven riding in +40 heat in...