Search results

1. FSR

KTM Race Puller

Hello guys, Does anyone happen to have, or know someone that has, the tool in the attached photo? It is the tool used to remove the inner race of the crankshaft bearing in most KTMs and Huskys. Cheers, Flaubert
  2. FSR

KTM front wheel spacer

Hello guys, Does someone have an old (or out of use) KTM or Husqvarna front wheel spacer that can donate to me?? I want to install a front disc protector but I need to "fabricate" a 5 mm thick spacer so that it will fit right. Cheers, Flaubert
  3. FSR

Valve spring compression tool - wanted

Hello, Does anyone have a valve spring compressor tool that I can borrow (or rent)?? I need to change a valve. Cheers, Flaubert
  4. FSR

WP Xplor fork preload cap wrench anyone?

Hey guys, does anyone have the WP Xplor fork preload cap wrench? I need it to rebuild my forks that are having an issue with the rebound damping. Please help me! I am located in Stittsville, but I can go get it wherever you are. Have fun this season!
  5. FSR

Husky/KTM Shock Pre-load Tool

Hello, I just bought a Husky FE 350 and want to adjust the Sag at the back. Does anyone have the tool to adjust the shock's red collar to add/reduce spring load that can lend me? I live in Stittsville-Kanata area of Ottawa and I can go pick it up and return it within a couple of hours. Cheers...
  6. FSR

Looking for: KTM/Husky Handguard bolts

Hello fellow riders, Does anyone have those long bolts that come with the original wing-type hand guards on most KTM and Huskys??? I need a couple of them to reinstall the hand guards on the Husky FE 350 I just bought used. I am in Stittsville/ Kanata. Please help! Cheers, Flaubert
  7. FSR

Front blinkers (turn signals) for KTM / Husky

Hey guys, I have a 2018 Husky FE 350 and I need the OEM front turn signals, flashers, or however you want to call them. I need the non-LED ones (aka incandescent). I am sure many of you folks have either removed or replaced yours with LED ones, so probably have the original ones lingering...
  8. FSR

Lost license plate at Calabogie North

Hey, I lost my license plate on the Calabogie North trails near Eagle's Nest (I believe). The license plate is 1H3T9. If anyone finds it, please shoot me an email (fsantullo@gmail.com) to let me know. Thanks in advance. Flaubert
  9. FSR

Anyone riding in Calabogie on Monday Oct.11th ??

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Calabogie on Monday morning? I have been going to Limerick most of the season but I want to start going to Calabogie more. I can go on my own but would much rather go with someone, especially someone that already knows most of the...