Search results

1. Tom in Brockville

BOOGIE NORTHSIDE ROCK & ROLL-SUNDAY SEPT 4TH

Hi Riders, LAST SUNDAY (Aug 28th) was a great event with some unexpected help (Greatly appreciated!) The Trail Boss, Smokin' Doug has informed us that some more work is required for clearing of rocks from 2 parts of the Northside Orange Loop. So Riders, PLEASE come help Chris Moyle and I as...
  2. Tom in Brockville

BOOGIE (NORTHSIDE) ROCK CONCERT HELP NEEDED- SUNDAY AUGUST 28,2022

Yes, it's basically backwards from the last Boogie Northside. BUT we used to alternate the direction every year... JUST that the trails have become more difficult ( ORANGE level) with rocks on the trails, those 2 trees down across the trail by the metal bridge behind Wabun Lookout, the higher...
  3. Tom in Brockville

Doug, thanks so much for your guidance and help today. This year's Northside Orange Boogie is going to be VERY difficult for the Average rider! I'm hoping for additional help next weekend to clear the Hydro Line single track FROM near the Garnsey heading towards Bernies Loop!
  4. Tom in Brockville

Rob, thanks for coming out today 🙌 🙏 😀 💕
  5. Tom in Brockville

OMG, I WAS CURSING, HUFFING AND PUFFING at all the locations... I heard laughing 😃 every time I stalled out, fell... I REALLY APPRECIATED ALL THE HELP TODAY!
  6. Tom in Brockville

Hi Rob, you will be greatly appreciated. My huffing and puffing on moving rocks will sound better with others See you tomorrow morning.
  7. Tom in Brockville

Hi Doug, I do not anticipate much cutting or any need for a chainsaw this trip. (we'll see for next weekend) It's mostly just moving rocks off the Northside Orange trails... Spots include Wabun Mountain, going up the hill from the Hydro Line towards the beginning of Toms Trail, The hill at the...
  8. Tom in Brockville

Hello BMA Members, Did I get your attention for the Rock Concert? YES, I need some help for the music of me huffing and puffing in moving rocks, NORTHSIDE MAIN ORANGE LOOP. There's a few locations that need rocks & face slappers removed. Honestly Folks, I can't and won't go out alone so...
  9. Tom in Brockville

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

I couldn't even make it around the trees by where the roots were. We did eventually get around it!
  10. Tom in Brockville

My apologies, had to seriously downgrade the picture to allow it to be posted. Anyone reading this, please be seriously aware that there are MANY trees hung up (widow makers) above the trails, with the high winds expected in the next 12+ hours, there's chances more will come down.
  11. Tom in Brockville

2 huge trees by the bridge

These are the trees at the bridge Hydro 1 installed behind Wabun Mtn.
  12. Tom in Brockville

Hi Doug, The main Orange loop North Side still needs lots of work. As noted, the 2 BIG trees laying flat across the trail at the metal bridge behind Wabun mountain can't remain. There are still so many large 'Widow Maker' trees just hanging over the trails that are a true danger. They will have...
  13. Tom in Brockville

Thanks Guys for all the help trying to clear the Orange Loop for the North Side.....for those reading this thread...PLEASE come out to help clear the trails..there are so many more north side trails that required clearing...you may think... it'll be cleared by the tree fairies but it's fellow...
  14. Tom in Brockville

There's 4 of us( hopefully more)... doing trail cleanup NORTHSIDE today ( SUNDAY MAY 29TH)..Pit...supposed to leave by 10am today...INTERMEDIATE!
  15. Tom in Brockville

North Side Cleanup-May 29-2022 ?????

Hi Everyone, Is there going to be a Northside cleanup for SUNDAY MAY 29TH???? I see the cleanup scheduled for today Saturday May 28th was CANCELLED! I was believing there was a need for clearing work north side. Just got my KTM ready. Thanks...Tom in Brockville.