1. M

It's a chat app on Android and iOS.

It's a chat app on Android and iOS.
  2. M

Beginner rider looking for people to ride with

Yes, all good on my side.
  3. M

I can't today unfortunately. Next Thursday is good.
  4. M

You mean today or next Thursday? Next Thursday is ok with me.
  5. M

Got my insurance today, membership paid yesterday, awaiting member card. I'll reach them to see if I can get my membership card by email so can print it.
  6. M

Hi, I'm a new member of BMA, just registered, and I'm saw that you're asking that members get...

Hi, I'm a new member of BMA, just registered, and I'm saw that you're asking that members get involve for at least 4 hours which is a great way to promote the community. I will create a Telegram group for all memebers to chat, share pictures, etc.. I'll mange it which will be my way to support...
  7. M

Hey guys, I should get my insurance by friday. I'll let you know.
  8. M

@jbreedon I'm in for sure. I heard that I need insurance to drive outside my land. Any advice on this?
  9. M

Hey guys, I'm new and got a CRF250F as well. LEt me know, I'm interested to ride easy. I'm located in Cornwall, Ontario. I can travel within a hour or 2 no problem. Limerick seems close enough.
  10. M

Looking for buddies to ride in Cornwall area.

Hey, I'm new to the sport. I'm looking for buddies to ride and learn at the same time. I'm 40 so I'm not into jumps and race but more riding trails and spend time in the nature. Also interested to try tracks at we point and travel maybe, experience few days ridings, would be cool. Message me, thx!