Search results

1. J

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

I'll be out there early, around 3ish if anybody is interested in getting some extra riding in, Blue Ford F150 and Red Honda CRF250
  2. J

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

Yeah I had a great time! Really enjoyed meeting and riding with you guys! Brian did a fabulous job leading and kudos to JC for bringing up the rear!
  3. J

Dirtbike Chain Lubricant?

@Marilius @stephlal Thanks for the responses. Very helpful! Good to know I don't need to buy into all those fancy "Snake oils" being marketed to us dirt bikers. :)
  4. J

Dirtbike Chain Lubricant?

Any recommendations on what brand and/or type of chain lubrication should be used? I have drove myself crazy today trying to research it on the internet. Interested to hear anybody's experiences with any of the various brands such as Maxima Chainwax, Motul C3 Chain lube Off Road, or whatever...
  5. J

Beginner rider looking for people to ride with

@MX_Dirtbike @jbreedon I'm good to go today! Meet you at Limerick Forest Pit at 4:30pm
  6. J

I'm just trying to clear my Thursday afternoon schedule so that I join you guys. Hoping to be able to join you guys, I'll let you know once I know.
  7. J

@jbreedon I already have my green plate and insurance. I just need my OFTR membership and then I can ride
  8. J

So far I have just ridden on private property with my Honda CRF250F. I have never been to Limerick but I have heard that it is great for beginners.
  9. J

I'm new to the sport, looking to work on my skills and possibly do a very easy ride on a beginner trail but don't want to do it by myself. Just wondering if there was anybody in a similar situation or an experienced rider with patience and understanding looking to mentor a beginner.