Search results

1. CanadianMohawk

Looking for Calabogie Boogie Volunteers

the "victim's" location. LOL. :D
  2. CanadianMohawk

Ottawa Valley Rail Trail

I agree. I bet hooliganism is partially responsible for bikes not being allowed.
  3. CanadianMohawk

Marlborough Forest

Hello fellow riders. I'm raising this thread from the dead because access to Marlborough Forest has been recently updated and no longer allows bikes! Previously, I and fellow riders have been given the OK by the City to ride there as long as we stuck to Forest road and did not ride off it it...
  4. CanadianMohawk

New :)

They def recommend not riding alone, but that's not always possible. Stick to easy stuff and it should be fine. How are you like the dr650 so far?
  5. CanadianMohawk

What is Telegram?

What is Telegram?
  6. CanadianMohawk

My neck is fine

thanks for sharing!
  7. CanadianMohawk

Insurance for my kid

that does seem to be the only way to go for some. So sad.
  8. CanadianMohawk

Insurance for my kid

dislike. :(
  9. CanadianMohawk

A new home for the Forums!

Need to update the link on the BMA Dual Sport page. It's broken now: https://bma1.ca/dualsport-c125.php
  10. CanadianMohawk

Insurance for my kid

appreciate the initiative on this Trevd. Keep us in the loop.
  11. CanadianMohawk

Insurance for my kid

@DualSportDude makes no sense Co-operators told you no? They insured mine? Did you ask to insure it under your own name? Like Robert did with TD, my crf70f they just insured for me a few weeks ago, is registered and insured as 'my' bike. With the OPCF32, unlicensed riders are insured for...
  12. CanadianMohawk

Who's here now?

subscribing if i can figure out how.
  13. CanadianMohawk

Moving to Ontario lots of questions

The OFTR website, shows there are riding areas in the Madawaska Area, not to far from Eganville: https://oftr.ca/off-road-riding/ I know little of the area other than what's written there. Dacre is close by and also known for it's Longest Day dual sport/adventure event...