Search results

1. Markf1251

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

Great work guys 👍
  2. Markf1251

Marks Misery and the hill out of Oriole Lake cleared today before the “Tornado warning events” so who knows if it stayed clear… feels like we’re playing Checkers while Mother Nature is playing Chess
  3. Markf1251

North is not all cleared, went Sunday and Marks Misery is still badly blocked in several spots. The hill out of Oriole Lake also has a beastly pine smack in the middle now and couldn’t get beyond that to see what else lays. I am planning on going back end of week to clear these.
  4. Markf1251

Great work!
  5. Markf1251

ASS, Missing Link, and Hells HA cleared today by myself, Andrew Essar and Greg Stewart
  6. Markf1251

Thanks everyone for the hard work this weekend. I am off Thursday and Friday this coming week and plan on getting out to clear more let me know if you can join.
  7. Markf1251

Thanks for all the hard work guys
  8. Markf1251

Hi all, as Ross said I went thru Garnsey with a chainsaw on Tuesday and it’s good to go. Yesterday I did north side pit to Wabun lake via Pitbull, Lost Saint and Autobahn and it is clear, thanks to Ryan L for letting me track him down to take a back up saw when the handle on the echo top mount...
  9. Markf1251

Calabogie June 6th/7th 2020

Anyone going up this weekend to Calabogie? Just looking to meet some other riders and learn the trails there. I am on a 200 exc and would put my skill somewhere in between novice and intermediate. Cheers -Mark F
  10. Markf1251

New BMA Member - Looking for GPX

Hi all, New member to the BMA/OFTR and looking to explore Calabogie (next summer now 8) ) and heard there was a GPX database. Where does one find these files? Cheers and see you on the trails. -Mark