Search results

1. Trevd

Insurance for my kid

Well, the FSRA responded to me saying that they only follow legislation and that if I wanted legislation changed I'd have to talk to the government. They gave me link to how to start a petition for the Legislature. https://www.ola.org/en/get-involved/petitions The Premier's office told me...
  2. Trevd

Insurance for my kid

Just a follow up - I contacted the OFTR again this morning to see where they are at with this, and Arthur Ash (past president) replied saying that they are working with the manufacturers and that they really need them to step up and take charge of it with the gov't and/or insurance industry...
  3. Trevd

Insurance for my kid

I would urge people that are having trouble finding insurance for their kids to contact the OFTR to see if they've made any progress on this. When I contacted them last year they said that they were looking at making it a priority this year. I wonder if they are, because they really should...
  4. Trevd

Looking for KTM 200 CDI

Hi, Just wondering if anyone might have a 'known good' CDI for my 2011 KTM 200 XCW that they might be interested in selling/renting/lending to me to help me diagnose my issue. The bike runs fine on my first run of the day, then when I stop and let the engine heat soak in (is my theory) it...
  5. Trevd

How many KM's of trails in Larose?

Yep, the roots may definitely intimidate newer riders, especially those with small wheels. I took my 9 year old to Larose a few evenings ago, and he found the roots quite challenging at times. Several times I had to get off my bike and help push him over some of the bigger roots. By the end...
  6. Trevd

Insurance for Kids

With State Farm becoming Desjardins, it seems that they no longer provide insurance for kid’s dirt bikes. I’m having a really tough time finding reasonable insurance for my 8 year old’s Yamaha TTR-50. Can anyone point me in a good direction? Trevor