Search results

1. J

Yamaha GYTR tuner to borrow/rent/buy/share ?

Anyone have a GYTR tuner for Yamaha 4 strokes (I have a 2018 YZ250FX) that they are willing to lend, or sell, or rent? I was able to borrow one (thanks Kevin!) when I first got my bike, but that one is no longer available. I was a really crummy novice rider, and I setup my bike with the most...
  2. J

Easy afternoon ride at Limerick Sunday Aug 11

I'm looking for company for an easy ride at Limerick on Sunday. I'd prefer to ride in the afternoon, RTR at say 13:00, but morning (not too early) is possible. I'm a novice, and a sedate rider at the best of times. I'll likely be even slower than usual since this will be my first ride on a...
  3. J

novice ride Limerick Sunday morning June 10

Any novices interested in a ride at Limerick on Sunday morning? I'm a novice (barely) on a WR250R. I can ride the single track (that I've seen so far) without too much drama, but I'm slow. I plan to be at the pit at 9:30 or so.
  4. J

Protective gear for new DS rider advice or used stuff

I'll soon have a Yamaha WR205R in the garage, and the next step is to outfit myself with protective gear. I have a general sense of what I need, but can anyone recommend a good source of more detailed information? It's hard to sift through all the online marketing. I know I need boots, knee...
  5. J

TW200 or KLX250s

Hi All. I’m new to the forum, and will soon be a new BMA member. After day-dreaming about it for too long, I’m planning to become a DS rider. I’m looking for input on bike choices. To introduce myself: I’m an older rider, have some experience on dirt and road bikes. My focus will be on...