Search results

1. M

Larose is open for 2022

Hey All, Some people have been asking of Larose is open now. YES!!! It's open for 2022 now. There are some wets spot so please ride easy on them. Have fun and be safe. Thanks
  2. M

looking for someone that can weld

Hey all, Any one know a welder? need to weld 2 aluminum brackets back on my bike for the rads.
  3. M

Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace

Selling my Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace size is L/XL. Never used only taken out of the box to see if it would fit with my Helmet and Roost Protector. Asking $325.00
  4. M

AT81 Desert RC Rear Tire for sale

Hey All, I have 2 new Dunlop Geomax AT81 Desert RC Rear Tire for sale (110/100-18). Retails for $136+tax each will sell for them for $115 each.
  5. M

Garmin etrex touch 35 GPS $250.00

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1449407761
  6. M

2017 Honda CRF230F $4000

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1428827753&posted=true&adActivated=true Comes with a tone of stuff and upgrades.
  7. M

looking for rides and maybe a way there to

Hey all, Due to an oopsie last Friday, It looks like I'll be solo for the rest of this season. If anyone has rides going on out in calabogie that i can join please let me know. Also if you live out in the Orleans area and have room for me and my bike that would be cool. I'll be the guy trying...
  8. M

Larose question

Hey All, I have 2 friends that want to try out our sport and see if they want to get into it. I told them the best way was to take a day and go to trail tours. However I was thinking that if it's allowed I could bring them to Larose and let them try it out on my bike. I know you need to have a...
  9. M

Tire recommendation needed

Hey All, So I've been reading all morning about tire recommendations and I'm more confused than when I started lol… I'm looking for a tire combo (Front and Rear) that would be best for Calabogie trail riding. I do about very thing out there (Trail only), so I guess I'm looking for a good...