Search results

1. M

Did I miss something on maps at this year's Boogie

Hey Gord, You didn't miss anything there was no (riders) maps this year. They didn't know what trails were going to be used till the last min because of the clean up of the may storm. We were still cleaning trails for the boogie up to the week of the boogie. I think they said we logged 3200Hrs...
  2. M

Friends in town .

They just need to be a member of OFTR and sign a waiver.
  3. M

Looking for Tire recommendations

For the back I love the 505. some people also like the 525 and AT81RC. For the front I like the motoz tractionator enduro s/t, a lot of people also go with the M59 or the MX216. If you have a low pressure system 505 back with motoz front is awesome. It's what I use.
  4. M

beginner questions

On the trail there is no need for head or tail light. However a headlight is highly recommended to avoid head ons. All you need is a green plate and 1 million liability and you are good to go. If you ride larose or limerick you need to be a member.
  5. M

Larose is open for 2022

Sorry not 100% sure, never been there but I've been told for off road it's considered beginner/intermediate just look out for wet spots.
  6. M

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

There is a couple of campgrounds around , not sure if they are good or not but you can camp on Crown land for free.
  7. M

area 31 help

Take a look at the below link it has all the info. https://bma1.ca/area-31/ I think it's only open Wednesday and Sunday's right now but not 100% sure.
  8. M

There is a tone of work still needed. Take a look at the first post there is an update list of what has been done and what needs to be completed. Someone will also most likely post a ride so keep an eye out for them.
  9. M

Larose is open for 2022

Hey All, Some people have been asking of Larose is open now. YES!!! It's open for 2022 now. There are some wets spot so please ride easy on them. Have fun and be safe. Thanks
  10. M

Damn it.. I thought we were playing connect 4.
  11. M

I have a feeling that we are going to be dealing with a tone of new dead fall all summer. there is a lot of trees just hanging there waiting for a good wind to come by.
  12. M

Calabogie South Cleaning - Friday June 3rd

I can get a 3rd chainsaw if needed (my neighbor has one) and I do have a 3rd mount but that mount was going to Ross just waiting for him to call me to pick it up.
  13. M

2 teams with chainsaws of 2 and 3 did screw up north and south. took about 5 hours. couldn't go more then 100 ft with out another 2 or 3 tree's down, but it's all clean now.
  14. M

Hey All, Just the north side Clean up is canceled.. the south side is still a go. They are meeting at high falls @9am tomorrow
  15. M

registering a motorcycle

I've never done it but I've read that chaining a bike from off road to on road can be a big pain in the butt in Ont. I believe you 'll have to prove that the bike was made as a on road bike and that the manufacture intended for the bike to be ridden on road in order for them to change it.
  16. M

Looking for: A Utility Trailer to Haul My Bike

i have a small homemade trailer for sale. it needs a new axle which you can pick up from PA for not that much. I'll PM you my number, text me and we can talk more if you like.
  17. M

Looking for Someone to Service My Fork

wheel sports, Quad expert or woody's would be the 3 that I know of. I would recommend woody's over the other 2, Dave did an awesome job on mine when I didn't have the right tools for my bike. or you could do it yourself it's not that hard and wouldn't take you that long. the scratch would be the...
  18. M

Area 31 evades me again!!

Oh that's suxs. I had something the same just happen to me. I was at the cottage and riding out of there for 2 weeks. Late in the 2nd week I was riding in SRT when all of a sudden out of nowhere a rock jumped out at me and grab hold of my break petal and bent it all the way to the foot peg...
  19. M

Deliverance Location?

Welcome to the Forums. unfortunately we don't just give out locations of trials especially one of the more advanced. You wouldn't want to be in Deliverance unless you're an advanced rider and have ridden alot in calabogie . Just this year I have pulled 2 people out of deliverance due to injury...
  20. M

Trail Access via Barrett Chute Road

For the south side trials, I think the only way is to go around or start at mountain chute dam. However you should be able to access all of the north side stuff from where you are.