Search results

1. S

Calibogie hunting season

Hi everyone! Since I am a nature lover, lol can someone indicate in layman's term to when we need to stay out of North side/Guansey,Hells acres during hunting season. Today heard lots of bang bang beside pit, guessing they were getting sights adjusted??!! Tx Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
  2. S

Xtrainer plastics

Hi. Looking for xtrainer tank plastics both sides. Levers for rear brake, shifter, front brake. Front disk guard. Linkage guard. Tx Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
  3. S

Ataq competition schedule

The Association trials of Quebec schedule is out! Closest comp and event is around Lachute and Morin Heights. Check it out! https://ataq.qc.ca/forum/portal.php Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
  4. S

Lectron 38 HV

Used one season. No fiddling around with jettings. Easy adjustments, makes bike smoother. Excellent shape. Meter rod tool and cable. Off of 2014 ktm 200 xcw. 1410 HV. $500. Firm. No trades. Cash. Tx Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
  5. S

Pivot pegz

#pp-19mk3. Wider ones. Excellent condition. Off from 2014 ktm 200. $150. Firm. Cash only. Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
  6. S

Little masham riding video

Just a fraction of what we ride in Masham.. https://youtu.be/QC3zWCTK3U8 Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
  7. S

Ride day in Masham this Saturday June 23rd!!

This saturday from 9:00 till 17h00! Enduro, endurocross, trials all welcomed! Open doors! It's a motobike community thing!! Don't be shy, and come on over! Bring family, kids, friends.... as long as it has 2 wheels and a motor! New additions...jumps over creeks, tight technical single...
  8. S

Ride day at Eric's in Masham this Saturday June 2nd

This saturday from 9:00 till when you can! Morning sessions is familiarization and for beginner we help out with technics. Afternoon big boys ride with new additions...jumps over creeks, tight technical single tracks.... If you have questions you can contact Eric during daytime hours please at...
  9. S

New riding area for free!!! 160 acres!!!

Been riding for past week. Most of snow is gone and will be awsome riding this weekend. Eric from Motoxperts in Masham is opening up again for riding this saturday his new riding area. We have been working hard all spring/summer/winter on this 160 acres property in Masham. 30 min north of...
  10. S

Eric's motofarm opend to all this saturday!!!

Yuuup...once again Eric is opening his free motofarm this saturday..single and double tracks, small moto track with some xtremecross stuff and some trials sections. Bring the kids, buddies, and any other riders on two wheels!! It will probably be one of the last nice days!! If you have...
  11. S

New riding area!!!!!

Looking on riding new area close to Ottawa??!! Hunter free! Eric from Motoxperts in Masham opened up for all this saturday his new riding area. We have been working hard all spring/summer on this 160 acres property in Masham. 30 min north of Ottawa. Everything from beginner to advanced single...
  12. S

ATAQ trials competition in Morin Heights this weekend!!

Hi everyone! There will be a trials competition in Morin Heights, close to Saint-Sauveur this weekend coming up. If you got a trials moto, dust it off cause this is it!! Come and play. The sections are beautiful, similar to Arden and Kearney, clean with less mud holes...lol. They are spreaded...
  13. S

Clake One light clutch

Tried this on a Xtrainer.. I am in love...trying to get it sourced in Canada or States. If anyone bought one can you give me your feedback, reliability, etc. And where you bought it from.. I tried reaching Clake, they are known to not return calls for awhile..tx
  14. S

Riding enduro or trials around Gravenhurst

Hi everyone. I am looking for a place to ride enduro or preferably trials in the Gravenhurst area in a few weeks after my training classes for an hour or so. If you have any ideas, please let me know. You can pm me if you want...BTW I am a member of OFTR/BMA. Tx
  15. S

Ottawa area kid's moto camp?

Hi yall. Is there anyone that knows of some sort of kid's camp for this area for moto?
  16. S

ATA Ontario Tweed April 22,23

Amateur Trials Association is holding round 1 and 2 in Tweed next weekend. An Observed Motorcycle Trials Competition. Round 1 & 2 of the ATA 2017 Series Saturday April 22nd Sign-In at 10am. Starts at 12pm. Sunday April 23rd Sign-In at 10am. Starts at 11am. Classes for: Expert, Advanced...
  17. S

2007 Yamaha xt225

Blue plate enduro!! Wife's bike. Great beginner bike. Very dependable. Approx 4900 kms. Excellent condition. Upgraded suspension front and back. Upgraded more comfortable seat. Rear rack, Stronger light. Has passed safety last fall. Was used mostly atv/logging road type trails. Signal lights...
  18. S

Terry's Trials Land Sunday!

Sunday Trials on Terry's land This is focust on trials riding please. Saturday is moto ride day. No hunting around so we are safe!! Some challenging trials area. Big Rocks to go over or/and to jump from one to the other. Over 2 km of single track trails cleared and ready to ride as slow as you...
  19. S

Trials riding areas??!!!

Hey trials riders. Looking for places to ride trials, Québec/Gatineau, Ottawa Valley areas, around 2-3 hrs max away from downtown Ottawa..any suggestions? Still have some time to ride!! Tx
  20. S

Trials aftermarket store???

Hi trials people. I'm looking for some more locally options when shopping for aftermarket accessories for my Montesa and myself. For some reason, the dealers around here cannot help me as much as it is all new to them. I am looking for stuff like spare levers, air filters, sprockets, etc...