Search results

1. Torpedo

Supercross Montreal

Is anyone else headed to Montreal this weekend to see the return of Supercross to Canada? Curious to see if anyone from BMA is attending?
  2. Torpedo

Comprehensive/Theft/Fire on Green Plate Bike

Hi all; my insurer, State Farm/Desjardins recently let me know they no longer will insure my bike (Green plate) for comprehensive/fire/theft. I'm still okay on the off-road liability. Anyone out there know of insurance companies that would likely take on a dirt bike policy w/ comprehensive...
  3. Torpedo

Mounting Plate

Hi; picked up my bike yesterday from dealer. Any ideas on how to mount green plate without destroying plastics? I'm running a Husky TE300.
  4. Torpedo

First Ride

I know it's still early and we've got a long way to go to ride season. I'm looking for a open area to familiarize and break in a bike; closer to Orleans the better.
  5. Torpedo

CKX TITAN OFFROAD

https://www.ckxgear.com/en-ca/products/ ... met-summer Thoughs anyone?
  6. Torpedo

Looking at getting into the sport

Hi; my name is Michael and I live in Orleans; moved here a few years ago from Nova Scotia. Been looking at getting in the sport of enduro/MX on and off for a few years. Never rode before. I finally have the funds to afford it; however don't have tons of time during weekend (Work in truck...