Search results

1. B

area 31 help

hello i was wondering if area 31 is open friday ? if so how do i book it thanks
  2. B

2 day alguongin info

anyone have any info on what going on this week end at the 2 day ride ?? i send email and no one reply ... i need info for saterday ..they said gas station but its not everyone that has a 4 stroke ///will it be also a trailer for our Gerry can ?? also how far is that gas station from the...
  3. B

week end in calabogie ?

anyone riding calabogie Saturday or sunday ? cheer Henri
  4. B

ride friday 18 may

any one up for a ride on friday 18 may in calabogy cheer
  5. B

kennelly even

any one going to the kennely on the mat 6 ?? anyone been there lately as i was wondering how long it take to do the loop in the wood as last spring he was not ready at all for the wood thanks
  6. B

deal on bike carrier

well my bike carrier is going to be on sale for $90 ( reg $150) at princess auto starting march 6 .. been using it for 2 year and no problem so far https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8169781e cheer
  7. B

ride on sunday 27 ?

anyone riding calabogie on sunday ?? cheer Henri
  8. B

corduroy registration

any one know where and when the corduroy registration is happening ??? thanks Henri
  9. B

SOGGY BOOT TRAIL RIDE

any one going to the SOGGY BOOT TRAIL RIDE ?? wondering with all that rain we are getting if it will very hard stuff ?? anyone done it ? how far is the gas truck ?? thanks
  10. B

algonquin 2 ride info ?

hello i need some info on the format of the ride as every video i watch it seem to be a fun ride and not a race and not many info on the poster is it like the corduroy ?? time ,,and race ? or is it at your own pace like any normal ride between friend ? how long is the ride ?? 20 -30 klm or...
  11. B

intermediere day

thank you all for the awsome day i had today learning more skill ...thanks to all who give time their time to make it happens and were patient with us .. i wish i took picture ... cheer Henri
  12. B

inssurance for gas gas

planning changing bike and i am not having any luck with insurance ...seem that no one can insure a gas gas 300 as it is not in their list of bike ..any of you with the gas gas can tell me witch insurance you have ? thanks
  13. B

corduroy REGISTRATION

anyone has info on where to register for the 2016 cord ?? thanks
  14. B

crf250x header pipe needed

anyone know where i can get a used header pipe for my 2008 crf 250x ?? i call dealer and they are back order until end of august ....also can i damage my engine if i run with a bend/kink pipe ? thanks