Search results

1. W

sold

Sold
  2. W

sold

2018 Beta Evo 200 $6800.00 ONO Mint 2018 Evo 200. Only 12 hours on it. Lots of extras: protective fork , frame, engine covers. Apico Flexi Levers, bar end caps, Costa alloy fuel cap. Apico magnetic kill switch with 2 lanyards. Front mud guard brace. 2 air filters and a box of spares.
  3. W

SOLD Trials boots Alpinestars Tech T

SOLD Nearly new condition see photos. Very little wear just too big for me. Size 10. $300
  4. W

Looking for starter dirt bike for young teens

Alan, I have heard recently from other members with kids that insurance companies are refusing to insure any bike under 150cc. Check with your insurer before you buy anything. This is not my personal experience, just hearsay. That being said I know of a Yamaha TTR230. That has just come on the...
  5. W

Fox Comp 5 for sale

Fox Comp 5 size 9 in great shape hardly worn. Lots of life left in theses boots. Complete with extra strap & buckle kit. $170.00
  6. W

GPS Tracks

Hi all I'm new to BMA and eastern Ontario. Does any one have GPS tracks of the Limerick Forest trails they'd care to share?
  7. W

Introduction

I have just moved to Smiths Falls in January and I'm hoping to find local DS riders who are willing to introduce me to the trails.