Search results

1. Rooster

Looking for someone to lead a ride or two - Calabogie?

Here is the url to my group, the Calabogie Southside Riders https://www.facebook.com/groups/1719986451502927 I'm accepting bookings for my "Calabogie 101" Coaching / Trail Ride program to help riders adapt and transition from trails like the ones at Limerick Forest into the more technical...
  2. Rooster

Intermediate skills 2024 question

dm me i'm Jason Lamure on FB (i have a dirt bike profile pic) or call/txt me at 613-325-1975
  3. Rooster

Intermediate skills 2024 question

Hey Sleepr, welcome back to dirt biking in ontario! The BMA skills clinics fill up quick, i've helped out on those a time or two its always popular. I offer a personal, on trail guided ride along with single track skills training on trails chosen specifically to challenge your present skill...
  4. Rooster

The Great 2024 Calabogie Cleanup

Riddle's Revenge, High Falls Climb, Tricky Dickie, BS2 & bypasses all look good as of yesterday, there a few more we rode but i'll have check my maps for the names
  5. Rooster

Looking for someone to lead a ride or two - Calabogie?

If anyone is interested I just started offering a Calabogie 101 Coaching / guided ride service on Calabogie's Southside. My goal is help riders who primarily ride in southern ontario on limerick style trails who would like to have smooth transition into Calabogie's more advanced terrain. Ride...
  6. Rooster

Size 12 O'Neal Boots

They are white, used a dozen times and the kid using em quit to get back his computer games long ago. Very clean super nice boots. $80
  7. Rooster

KTM Rear Fender Rack

nice rack...had to be said ;>) but with my short legs and lack of riding skills when I needed to get a leg over yet another fail the rack was to high to remount easily. So if you got some longer legs and ride a ktm circa 2014 this rack may be a great addition for you. price to be discussed (that...
  8. Rooster

Sunday june 19 Limerick

Again just a few guys probably park at pit in am any level that can handle limerick terrain wait for slower guys or fast guys wait for us at intersections etc
  9. Rooster

Larose sat june 18

Just me and a few bma buddies riding Larose Saturday probably around 9 am just a fun ride any level welcome
  10. Rooster

Limerick Wednesday Sept 16

Myself and a few friends going to limerick Wednesday after work around 4 pm arrival