Search results

1. R

Who's here now?

Giddy UP! I am a few weeks away from receiving my 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700. Hoping the Suez fiasco doesn't cause further delay......was riding and racing offroad ontario in Vet B for the past few years and made a change....sold the dirtcicles and pursuing another passion. Will dig into the...
  2. R

2017 Husqvarna TX 300 for sale

I am looking to part with this trusty steed to go back to a 250 4 stroke. Have ad on Kijiji. Will be riding it at the Cord so won't be available for sale until AFTER this event. See add and connect bragdon4@gmail.com if interested https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... cale=en_CA
  3. R

Congrats and Kudos to BMA members for 2019 racing results

Quick congrats to Trent Gillis for a second place finish in Vet A and Jeff Breedon for his FIRST place finish in Vet B at this weekend's Beagle Bash. Two rippers! Think we need to schedule some more training nights at Limerick this season......Jeff....you should just call it a season and let...
  4. R

Winter riding at Limerick

No grip studs and heaps of traction. Hoping to get out again before the mutha nature switches seasons legitimately https://youtu.be/tesRzYUU-m4
  5. R

1103 tree down

Tree blocking trail on 1103. Need chainsaw for sure
  6. R

Trails are MINT

Tail end of a beauty 2 hr ride of south and north side. Great turnout of all levels!!! https://youtu.be/K2bDeHAAwkA
  7. R

Night Riding

I spent about 3 hours in the forest (Limerick) later in the afternoon yesterday and was hoping to catch the darkness to test out my Tusk lighting system. Tuckered myself out before I could give it a proper test but think it will do the trick. Decided it was time to pack up, for safety's...
  8. R

Hunting season is over....Limerick anyone???????

Was uber patient and am tired of looking at pristinely clean bikes in the garage. Who wants to ride......I'm thinking it will have to be Friday?
  9. R

Night Riding

Well.....with hunting around the corner and my desire to make things interesting, I had to purchase a new lighting system because my dated Nite Rider HID is now kaput....wondering who would be interested in meeting up for a night ride, fall/winter weather permitting? I can't believe how many...
  10. R

Limerick Sept 19th

Hoping to get out and ride every trail that Limerick has to offer. Weather is too goo and life is too short. Should be there for 9:30-10 and will ride until I get tired...
  11. R

2010 Husqvarna CR 144 for sale...SOLD

Bought a '17 TX 300 and kept the 144 for kicks but not riding it....Have had my 70 year old father put a few hours on it this season. New Top End beginning of season. Bigger tank with original tank as well. Great little ride but looking to get the old guy a 4 stroke 250 w e-start and a...
  12. R

Limerick tomorrow

All things are pointing to green light GO for a ride around every trail that Limerick has to offer tomorrow.....if anyone was on the fence...I'll get there as soon as possible in the A.M.
  13. R

First but NOT last snow ride

Looking for some guys to ride with over winter....just had my first experience and need more WITH people to be safe :) Who's IN????? https://youtu.be/N74qOAVy39g
  14. R

Limerick August 4th

My last chance to get some loops in before going on vacation. Will be at main pkg area early....haven't decided just HOW early yet. Shooting for 7 am or earlier as it gets hot..quickly. text 613-612-8534 if interested.
  15. R

Video Opening Day Trail Clearing

A great opening day at Limerick today. Thank you Chris, Bill, Roy, Jake and Dave for the tour. One of the many clips showing the pristine condition of the trail.
  16. R

lombardy enduro?

I just glanced through the most recent traction erag and saw a reference to a new enduro event around Lombardy ontario. I would be happy to assist with trail maintenance etc as I spend most weekends at a cottage on outter lake....a few kms from Lombardy...anyone on here know more about this?
  17. R

2007 Husqvarna TE 450 blue plated

The trend is growing...also looking to sell my ride to purchase a 2015 Beta 300RR. My Husky has had full new top end, all shock and linkage bearings, front fork seals/bushings, chain and sprockets replaced beginning of last season(bills to show). Equipped with a rekluse to keep calabogie fun...
  18. R

Winter riding

I'm about to put the Kold Kutter "ice screws" back in the well used knobbies for the winter in hopes of getting out for a few trail rides...weather/snow accumulation pending...anyone else likeminded that wants to meet up the occasional weekend/weekday to play? :D
  19. R

Winter riding in Limerick??

Just curious...as the temps are dropping and not looking to drop 800 bucks on ice tires...is there a specific time of year when Limerick is OFF limits or...as long as the conditions are good...its good to GO? Thanks in advance
  20. R

Lost Puck locks for trailer

Was in Limerick last Sunday and due to OPP blitzing...had to load up trailer in a hurry and pick up buddy who didn't have his info with him at the other parking lot...as a result...I think I left 2 silver puck locks for the trailer in the gravel main lot..if anyone found?