Search results

1. H

Limerick Forest 2019

Forest is now closed till the spring thaw is out of the ground. Stay tuned till we announce that it is open again. BMA President Tim.
  2. H

XR Side cover

XR side cover found in Limerick forest. Contact me to set up a pick up time.
  3. H

Off road chains

Just wondering what type of chain would be good for KTM 300xcw. Sunstar??? D.I.D??? Renthal??? I am assuming a 520 chain with 120 links.
  4. H

Sprocket Combinations

What would be a good sprocket combination for a Ktm 300 xcw. I was thinking of a 13 front and 51 rear. What say you? Reasons?
  5. H

Moose Rad Braces

Looking for opinions on Moose Rad Braces. Are they strong, durable and worth the price. $135.00 at Fortnine.
  6. H

Algonquin 2 day ride

Has anyone stayed at the All star resort for the Algonquin 2 day ride in June. I was thinking of going this year and bringing the family. I've got a tent trailer and plan on using a generator for power. Do they allow this and are the facilities good for family members that don't ride while I...
  7. H

2006 Suzuki JR 80

For Sale to a good home....Needs a new test pilot. I've got a 2006 Suzuki JR 80 that the kids out grew. They have been grewsome over the past year and need to upgrade to a larger bike. I have the ownership for this 5 speed with a clutch dirt bike. Asking $1100.00...price is negotiable...
  8. H

Limerick Forest is now closed till after Spring Thaw

Limerick forest is now close till further notice. NO MOTORIZED vehicle are allowed until after the spring thaw. Signs are now posted. Thanks Friends of Limerick
  9. H

Bears

Not sure if anyone caught the news about this past weekend. Two fellow riders were attacked by a Sow Grizzly bear in Alberta. The fellow that is in hospital right now is lucky to be alive. The other rider is a close friend of mine(Jim Hanson) and was the person who got me hooked into ORM's...
  10. H

Trail Tech Vapor Speedo

Has anybody had any luck with the trail tech Speedo's. My KTM speedo is currently crapped out and I was thinking of getting one. Opinions???????
  11. H

BMA Meetings or AGM Date???

Just wondering if there is going to be a board meeting before our AGM. It would be nice to tidy up a few concerns in regards to the OFTR issues and its effect on our club. By the way, when is the AGM and where? I'd rather not discuss OFTR issues at our AGM that way we can focus on Club issues...
  12. H

GPS units

I'm looking to purchase a gps unit. Does anyone have a preference as to which one to look into. I need something that is good in the woods and is easy to operate.