Search results

1. jbreedon

Storm Damage at Limerick

Any chance you could identify the location(s)? It will make it easier to clean up. Maps are available here: https://www.leedsgrenville.com/en/limerick-forest/maps.aspx Thx.
  2. jbreedon

New/Novice ride nights 2023 (Thursdays 5pm)

We get lots of dual sports out for the rides. We try and customize the ride for whoever shows up. If we have two leads we often split in a slower and a faster group.
  3. jbreedon

We are going to cancel the ride for this week. All the volunteers are away this week. Feel free to still get together for a ride!
  4. jbreedon

This weeks new rider night will be led by Brian. Meet him in the pit tonight at 5.
  5. jbreedon

Paul will be leading the group this evening. See you at 5.
  6. jbreedon

We meet at the limerick forest pit.
  7. jbreedon

New/Novice ride nights (Thursdays 5pm)

We are planning to start the new rider nights again starting a week Thursday. I've created a new thread for 2023: https://forums.bma1.ca/index.php?threads/new-novice-ride-nights-2023-thursdays-5pm.3853/
  8. jbreedon

There seems to be interest in continuing the new/novice ride nights this year. This is an opportunity for new or novice riders to go out and learn some of the trails, ask questions and have some fun. The first ride will be Thursday June 8th and we will run every other week like last year. We...
  9. jbreedon

Kids racing near or around Ottawa

Chloe's kingdom would be the closest offroad race race. Its in Cloyne which is just south of Bon Echo park. It is a two day race with camping and swimming so it makes the drive a little more worth it. At 9 your son would be racing Mini A so its a one hour race that starts the day off. Feel...
  10. jbreedon

Kids racing near or around Ottawa

Is your son looking to try MX, XC Enduro or all 3? Offroad Ontario offers XC races for your sons age, but not many are close to Ottawa. They also have a new youth enduro series this year, but again there would be some travel. you can check them out at https://offroadontario.ca/blog/. Let me...
  11. jbreedon

Tusk hand mitts never used

I'll take a pair.
  12. jbreedon

Hey Hakim, last week was the last ride of the season. I'm glad you had perfect weather. How was your ride?
  13. jbreedon

Tonight will likely be the second last new rider night. By the end of September it will be too dark to ride in the evening. If you've been on the fence tonight would be a great opportunity to come out and see what its about.
  14. jbreedon

I'll plan a route that brings us by the pit around 6.
  15. jbreedon

See you tomorrow.
  16. jbreedon

Sure is, see you at 5 in the pit.
  17. jbreedon

Starting in July we're moving to every other week for the new rider nights. We'll run the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 5:00 pm. Let me know if you have any questions about the ride. Jeff
  18. jbreedon

I think we're going to cancel this evening given the tornado watch in effect. Unless Russ is back with his new bike, I'd brave a tornado to see it.
  19. jbreedon

Sadly I won't be able to make it this evening, however Brian is all set to lead the group. If you've never had the pleasure of following him around the forest, you're in for a real treat.
  20. jbreedon

We meet at the pit (south parking lot) at 5:00. I'll be the guy in the dark grey Silverado with a Beta 300. The nice thing with Limerick is you're never far from the road so it makes the ride time pretty flexible to meet various schedules. We will typically ride for 1-2 hours depending on who...