Search results

1. D

Bonz Handguard Mounts

Similar to BRP These mounts replace the handlebar clamps and are much more stable. More room on the bars too; Best solution to running Twinwalls with full wrap bark busters $40
  2. D

Renthal Twinwall Bars KTM HIGH

Less sweep than all other bars...approx 10mm at the ends…better grip for wider shoulders. 1/2” more rise than oem ktm bars…better for taller riders. **Modified with G2 nylon threaded inserts for hand-guard or endcap mounting…much better than the wedge mounts Works as it should $160
  3. D

14 Husky TE300, blue plate, 6700$

can’t upload photos-see kijiji ad 270h Lots of bolt on mods, recent maintenance, and extras/spares.
  4. D

Lost Plastic OEM Skid Plate South Side

Trails ridden: The Pines - Warm-up trail -eh! who cut the handlebar test out? Hydro Hill Right Mud Run Tricky Dick Daughter of Tantrum Wrack Attack Deliverance Screw You and extension Son of Tantrum Steel Hunt Camp and back to HGC
  5. D

Thurs Calabogie South

Heading out with Paul Thursday morning for an easy ride...nice to have a third. Location: near a breakfast/coffee spot? Time:8-830? Distance: 77miles?
  6. D

Lost Hydration Pack HGC June 19

Thought there might be a long shot that someone picked up my back pack. Last seen on Sun June 19 at calabogie Highlands GC. Black MEC Fountain about 10L hydration bladder toolkit irons pump
  7. D

Helmet Recommendations

What do you have, where did you get it and how do you like it? I have been happy with an XL sized HJC, and then a Fly as far as fit. Now, hoping to upgrade to something lighter and cooler/better venting. Thanks.
  8. D

Algonquin Two Day Ride

Anybody going to the Haliburton Trail Riders' Algonquin Two Day Ride this weekend? Does it have a lot of road riding for two stroke rider?
  9. D

sold

Sold
  10. D

Seat Cover Stapler

I bought a new seat cover and watched some how-to-install videos...but I have never installed one. And I don't have the tools! Anyone have a compressor and stapler I could use? or.. Can you recommend a compressor and staple gun? Thanks, Mike
  11. D

Dacre Challenge

I'm looking for one rider to join our team of 3 for the Dacre Challenge. http://www.rallyconnex.com/dacre/index.htm We will be riding a safe pace all day on well-prepped big-bore, plated dirt bikes, stoping for gas and water only. Our chase truck driver has also ridden the event.