Search results

1. S

Lanark county rail trail

1st question: are dirt bikes allowed on the multi use rail trail from Perth westerly 2nd question: if not has anybody from the oftr been lobying lanark county to allow use on the multi purpose trail they are creating from smiths falls to Mattawa? I know it's super boring but it makes good local...
  2. S

ACERBIS front rotor guard

Blue. Fits 2009-2011 yz250f for sure. Likely fits other models as well. Comes with mounting bracket. $50 http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.htm ... 398faf99a3
  3. S

ACERBIS wrap around Hand guards

White. Some letters scuffed off. Otherwise in good shape. Fits all bars. 2" grip mount bolt helps hold bars in place during fall. $75. Includes all necessary hardware to mount. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.htm ... e6508f2725
  4. S

Weekly harescramble training thread

Heard lots of chatter about a weekly harescramble training group in another thread that got severely off topic. Let's keep this thread on topic. Use this thread to post where and when the weekly training will be held. First up; are there any plans to ride this week? If not when is the first...
  5. S

Pro wheel rim set

I have a black pro wheel rim set for sale. Asking $1200 Fits 2010-2012 Yamaha YZ250F but comes with wheel spacers so it likely fits other models as well. Front 21 x 1.6", rear 2.15 x 19". The front rim is the hub, spokes and rim only (no rotor, tube or tire). The rear currently has a slightly...
  6. S

Strickland and Woody's Xc

Stickland and Woody's Offroad Ontario cross country events are back this year on the August long weekend. Last year I didn't hardly see any bma members in attendance. That was shameful. Let's not let that happen again. Poor attendance by the toronto crowd makes it hard for organizers to make...
  7. S

2012 Albalea Farm XC Pictures

I was speaking with a BMA member at the Algonquin ride this weekend that explained he had some kick butt pictures of riders climbing the rocks at the Albalea farm from the XC race on June 9th. He explained that he lives in the area. Anybody know how we can contact this member or have him post...
  8. S

Trails closed

The oftr is blitzing my email account with email about all trails still being closed and to stay off crown land. Not that I'm desperate to ride, nor have I even started my bike but Is calabogie a monitored trail system that we should worry about or is the main concern areas like limeric forest...
  9. S

Cross country racing

Got the latest mail out from oftr about beginner classes in cc racing. Can anybody give me additional info what the dirt bike cc racing entails? Is it primarily wooded terrain similar to calabogie or is it more open terrain like snowmobile cc racing. I'm thinking I would like to try it out or...
  10. S

Bent Bars??

Ok so I had a unexpected dismount which resulted in a couple endo's down a hill for my 08 YZ250F. Darn red bull gave me wings but forgot to teach me how to land...anyhow I digress It "feels" like the left side of the bars might be a little closer to me than before although it could be all in my...
  11. S

Trails to ride in Westport Area

Are there any public trails to ride in the westport area? Single or double track?
  12. S

Calabogie Boogie and Madawaska Rides: Fuel

Hi there, I have a yz250F 2008 with a 7L tank. I have only been out once on the bike as I am just getting back onto 2 wheels but on my first ride I got +/-1.25L/hr of riding. It was say 50% roads, 50% trails. I would like to attend the Calabogie boogie and the Madawaska ride. The Calablogie...
  13. S

Loud Pipes and testing facility

Hey All, Just bought my first bike in 20 years after a 15 year hiatis. Bought a 08 YZ250F, last bike was a 86 BW 200 Four stroke. What a change but anyhow I digress... The gentleman a purchased the bike from had a 450 pipe on it and I suspect it is louder than 94 Db which appears to be the...
  14. S

Motorcross Gear for sale

Everything is now sold.