Search results

1. scott1

Boss motorcycle carrier with light kit $250.00

Hi, I am selling my Boss motorcycle carrier as I have recently purchased a full size trailer and I'm moving out to the country. This unit cost me around $500.00 at Ottawa Good Time Center about 3.5 years ago. Its a great carrier and has been very helpful while living in Barrhaven where I could...
  2. scott1

Looking for Calabogie Trail Expert "PM me"

Hi, I've recently started a track log of trails in the Calabogie area. Dual Sport Type of trails. I have a few questions for someone who knows Calabogie like the back of their hand :) Please PM me if you are that person. I don't want to post my track logs however my explanation of "where I've...
  3. scott1

Ride for Dad -- June 5th 2010

Hi Everyone, I'm attending the Ride for Dad on June 5th 2010. Here is the link for more information. http://www.motorcycleridefordad.org/ Hope to see some BMA members at this event. :D Scott
  4. scott1

Calabogie - how are the trails for the DS rider in mind?

Hello, I'm thinking of riding some of the 2008 DS route (what I can remember of it) next weekend. Has anyone been on the interior trails of Calabogie? what are the conditions like for a DS rider (aka: 650cc bike) :wink: I'm not sure what day (Saturday or Sunday) just throwing this out for...
  5. scott1

SOLD

XL to XXXL in size range for this exceptional fox chest protector. Used only one season, in excellent condition. This picture is very similar to the unit I have for sale. On sale: $40.00 firm. Let me know. Thanks. Thanks.
  6. scott1

Railway bed from ottawa airport to Osgoode

Hi, Does anyone know if this railway bed is dual sport friendly? http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 9&t=h&z=19 :?:
  7. scott1

USA Adventure Ride

Hello, Does anyone know if there are circuits or tracks that are recommended maybe in the Adirondack Mountain region? I am looking to plan a US ride in the spring or summer. A combination of road and trail riding if both exist in upper New York State. I'm thinking this would be a Saturday /...
  8. scott1

Ontario Safety Council "ride instructor course"

Hi, I'm interested in signing up for this course. Has anyone taken it or know anything about it? I've received the application however I have many questions if there is someone out there who has taken this course or knnows a bit about it. let me know. :) Thanks Scott
  9. scott1

K&P trail questions

Hello, I'm interested in driving the entire route of the K&P trail starting from Calabogie GC. Has anyone driven the entire route? My questions: *How long to complete from start to finish (approx) **How far off the trail is Gas available? ***Are there any sections that should be "noted" I...
  10. scott1

A hunting we will go??

Hi, When is hunting season in the Limerick and Calabogie Areas? or when should I stay away from trails in either of these locations? Thank you, Scott.
  11. scott1

For Sale: Fork Saver (SOLD) (SOLD)

Hi, I purchased this unit but never ended up using it. Selling for $10.00 PM me if you are intersted. I'm in Barrhaven for pick up. Thanks.
  12. scott1

Tekvest

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a Tekvest. I've heard from a few people so far how awesome they are. Last months newsletter had a great posting about the vest. And I heard from Dallas about the vest too (Thank you Dallas) Anyone have any feedback to share? good / bad / other?? Are there a lot of...
  13. scott1

Calabogie 101 ride July 5

I found out about this post from Terry and I found it listed in the General Discussion heading. Quote from General Discussion: so check out that thread for more information. Re: Calabogie 101 by ktmkevin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm
  14. scott1

California Road / Hydro Line Ride Saturday late afternoon

Hi, just throwing this out there. I'm thinking of heading up to ride the California road then a bolt down the Hydro line trail. I'm thinking I would start at Tatlock..does anyone know where I can park my van /trailer? in this area? any suggested starting points with van friendly parking are...
  15. scott1

Limits to Dual Sport?

Hi, I wonder if there are places a Dual Sport bike *Should Not* be going. More specifically trails that are 50-70% mud / water crossing? and never drive alone type trails. My question is what is the limit of the Dual Sport bike or is it just the rider that can determine that? I ask because I...
  16. scott1

Evening or night driving in Calabogie

Hello, This might be an interesting topic.... Has anyone driven in the late evening or into the night on the trail network at Calabogie? I would imagine the trails would be ultra dark around 8:30pm this time of year. I'm just asking if anyone has done this before :) I know this might be...
  17. scott1

RIDE FOR DAD

I'm attending this year. Is anyone else going, is there a BMA presents at this yearly event?
  18. scott1

Anyone going riding Today (Limerick or Calabogie Dual Sport

Hi, I don't have many free weekends and the sky decided to open today of all days when I wanted to head out to Limerick or Calabogie. if anyone is heading out I'm riding a XR650L. I favor Limerick due to the driving distance. I will be online until 1:30pm.
  19. scott1

Found one - Looking for a Honda Z50 in good condition

Hi, I'm looking for a Honda Z50. I'm not too particular on what year it is but it has to work and be in decent shape. Thanks Scott