Search results

1. gman

KTM 350-EXC-F Fuel Pump Replacement - Factory or ?

Sweet. Thx Steph. All roads started pointing to Quantum after I called around. Slavens says same thing you are recommending. Quantum have the whole assembly. I'm a lover, not a mechanic. 4 kids, two houses, 3 bikes, etc. One failure during a ride is worth the extra $ to me. I only want Lego...
  2. gman

KTM 350-EXC-F Fuel Pump Replacement - Factory or ?

At around 500hrs on my 2015 350EXC-F and have not done a thing other than maintenance and regulary replacing shattered plastics and worn bearings. Valves still in spec, starts and runs great. But feels like I may be running on borrowed time with the Fuel Pump. I change inline (external) fuel...
  3. gman

Seriously? Nobody has any gear, parts or old posters of Malcolm Smith to swap or trade? Cmon peeps don't be shy!

Seriously? Nobody has any gear, parts or old posters of Malcolm Smith to swap or trade? Cmon peeps don't be shy!
  4. gman

Lost my phone - Calabogie

Calabogie South Side - May 12th Somewhere on Straddlebug, short section of the 77 and then heading up the back side of BFH all the way down the other side of BFH, my phone popped out of its holder on my bars and is MIA. It’s a large, black Android tough-phone. It’s waterproof and will survive...
  5. gman

Looking for KTM/Excel 18" rear hub or entire wheel assembly

Do you have a KTM 18" rear wheel assembly where the rim is shot but the hub is still intact circa ~2012-2016-ish? (Ideally 2015) -Or- Do you have a hub in good shape for an Excel rim circa ~2012-2015? -Or- Do you have a spare complete 18" wheel assembly (regardless of brand) available for sale...
  6. gman

Parasitic Draw Spec - KTM EXCF

Anyone know what to expect in the way of parasitic draw for a modern EXCF? I’ve had my batt drain twice this month sitting for -week or more with a lithium batt. Setup hasn’t changed this year. Trying to debut and want to know what to expect for draw with the key off. Tia! Sent from my iPhone...
  7. gman

Limerick opening May 18th

Still a few taped off areas. Respect those til they dry out. Follow the posted signage, respect other users... and get your ride in! That is all. Back to your regular programming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. gman

Dual Sport Fall Rides 2018 - October 13th and 21st

Calling all dual sport riders! Come join us on our Fall Colours scenic charity ride Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 21. Donations of at least $20 per person with the proceeds going to area humane societies. (Receipts upon request. Prize for person raising most money over $100.) We...
  9. gman

Looking for - KTM Kickstand Foot

Anyone have one of these kicking around? Just need the rubber/moulded foot for a circa 2008 or newer KTMkickstand. We blew one off last weekend and having a hard time finding a retailer who carries just the foot! Kickstand is all good. Just missing the foot. Going to put a set-screw in this...
  10. gman

Calabogie Ride - Wed Sept 20th

Weather is premium and haven't had a mid-week ride this year. Leaning towards a North Side ride. But could be convinced to do South Side. Anyone available?
  11. gman

Looking to borrow any old/new 48 tooth rear sprocket

Don't need to use or mount the sprocket. Just need it to see if I have enough fore-aft adjustment room with a 48 tooth sprocket. Went to a 52 tooth Dirt Tricks rear sprocket with a 14 tooth counter sprocket on my 2015 350 EXCF for my off-road setup. I have a road wheel set that I...
  12. gman

Wheel Bearings Question - KTM

An observant riding buddy noticed some side-side play in my rear wheel bearings before our (awesome) South Side ride on Sunday. Questions on bearing replacement (2015 KTM 350EXCF if that matters) 1) Is the outer hub-bushing something to replace at the same time assuming it isn't damaged or...
  13. gman

Found on Garnsey - North Side

Garnsey can be tough on a bike... and the rider :) These bits and pieces were found on Garnsey a few weekends back strewn about. Rad Louvre (KTM looks like) Scott Google's (A bit trashed. But still intact) Disc Gaurd (The cast mounts are sheared... but the alum gaurd is still intact) PM me...
  14. gman

Calabogie Sat June 3rd

Last minute! Plans changed and now open for a ride tomm. Can't make the Sunday Rid for Dad unfortunately. Thinking of hitting most of the options on the North Side (Loops in/out/around Oriole, Wonderland, Garnsey, Autobahn, etc) unless there's a group that already has South Side plans in...
  15. gman

Brand new ARC Articulating Knee Pads - *SOLD*

I got them as a gift for Christmas only had a chance to try them last week. The are just too big for me. If you normally fit an XL/XXL size knee pad, these would likely be a good fit. The knee cup is very large and the lower-portion of the pads can accommodate large calves. They are really...
  16. gman

Engine Oil Recommendations - 4-stroke

Hey all, Almost time to blow the dust off the bikes and tools for those of us that don't winter-ride... I usually look for sales and stock up on all the consumables for the coming season around this time of year. Looking to see what others are using in their 4-strokes. I'm riding a 2015 KTM...
  17. gman

Sunday Sept 25th - South Side

Meet for Breakfast @ HGC for 8am. On the trail by 9am. Doing a portion (most) of the "Saturday South Side 2016 Boogie" loop this Sunday. All the Orange & Pink options with a few Whites for fun. Planned loop cuts out ALL of the Lavant loops from after lunch to not make it a marathon. About 4...
  18. gman

Motion-X GPS

Hi All, A number of people I ran into at this years Boogie asked about the GPS app I am using on my iPhone. So here you go... I found Motion-X GPS in the App Store last year. (Sorry... They have only made an iOS version. But read on before you say "I am an Android") Motion-X may not be for...
  19. gman

Saturday Aug 20th - South Side

Sophie and I are doing a south-side ride of ~90km's. Nothing level 5. Meet at 8:30a behind the HGC and on the trail for 9am. We need to be back @ the start for 12:30-1pm. Reply if you plan to join. Grant & Sophie
  20. gman

Anyone ever ridden the Midsummer Dream trail ride?

Thinking about joining this ride in mid-July. Anyone ridden it before? Worth going ? Past blog posts on the ride talk about a lot of "single track" which is a thumbs up. There's still not a lot of detail about the ride posted yet on OFTR site. Thanks in advance. Grant