Search results

1. J

2002 Drz250

Great bike, runs perfect, e-start. New Bridgestone X30 tires, chain and sprockets and Pro Taper bars last fall. Everything works, ownership in hand. Green plated. Located between Arnprior and Renfrew. 30 min from Kanata. Call or text 613-433-661six $3900
  2. J

4 Hour Team Race

Does anyone know of the Colin Snider 4 Hour race date?? The website just says October TBA 2016.
  3. J

Calabogie Sat or Sun

Anyone interested in riding Calabogie this weekend? Saturday or Sunday, North or South. I'm up for either. Preferably some of the more advanced trails. Jon
  4. J

Alpinestar Tech 7

I have a pair of tech 7's for sale if anyone is interested. Size 10 in black. Lots of life left in them. $225. Jon
  5. J

Sat Calabogie?

Anyone interested in riding in Calabogie on Saturday? I was hoping to ride most of the north side but I'm open to other options. Jon jonathan38pultz@gmail.com
  6. J

Tires???

Hey all, just wondering what everyone smashing through the bogie is using for tires? What have you tried that was no good? What have you found is the best bang for your buck? Last year I tried Bridgestone M-403/404 intermediate tires and although they worked really well the didn't hold up...
  7. J

Iron Man Sprockets

Hey just wondering if anyone has tried these Iron Man Rear Chrome-Molly Steel Sprockets. I'm trying to figure out if they're worth the extra money. Thanks Jon. :D http://www.gnarlyparts.ca/Iron-Man-Rear ... p_920.html
  8. J

2016 Supercross

Hey all, just looking to generate some activity on these forums and what better way than chatting about the upcoming supercross season. So are there any supercross fans out there??? I'm a big Eli Tomac fan and I think it's his year!! Also thinking Jason Anderson is gonna be up front this...
  9. J

2016 YZ250X

Anyone ride a new yz250x?? I just bought one last week for next years season. I also got a Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 for it in the deal. The ride reviews on Thumpertalk have been very positive. Light, fast, smooth, and amazing suspension are all mentioned quite a bit. I'm pumped to get back into...
  10. J

gear for sale

gear for sale gearne sg10's size 10 $350(exclent shape used only one season) hjc shifter ac-x2 helmet $100 size m 2 set(pants and jersey) of thor ac gear $100 each- pants 36 jerseys L 2 sets of dragon googles $40 each 661 and thor gloves $10 each size L 661 knee guards $40 evs knee guards $50...
  11. J

New to hare scrambles

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone can help me out with some info on racing hare scrambles. I'm 25 and I have been riding for 16 years and racing MX for the last 7 years but now I want to race hare scrambles. Can anyone tell me where there are some good races? What I need as far as liscences or...