Search results

1. stephlal

Travel Dirt bike insurance

I did a rally race in South Carolina earlier this year and called everywhere, no one covered it. NASA Rally Sport league was hosting the event and had $1MM medical coverage for participants, including air lift and all the bells and whistles you'd want if you wrapped a tree. They required a full...
  2. stephlal

KTM front wheel spacer

Yes, I found an old one from my 2018 xcw front if that helps you.
  3. stephlal

Klim Baja S4 Gloves XL

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1627234037
  4. stephlal

Klim Powerxcross Hi-Viz Goretex Gloves XL

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1627233005
  5. stephlal

Air Hawk Dual Sport Seat

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1627231828
  6. stephlal

The Great 2022 Calabogie Cleanup

Out yesterday. The plan was to re-ride and clear trails that we'd already cleared and start working on Perch Lake, we never made it to Perch Lake and couldn't finish re-clearing claim jumper, it's still blocked.
  7. stephlal

Dodge Lake to Quackenbush Lake

It was completely impassable 4 weeks ago, we had to detour by Black Donald Lake. I poked in the other way going West ot East and deadfall was still everywhere.
  8. stephlal

Out today with Doug C and Ryan We cleared up the creek counter clockwise to S&M, S&M and Snake Head 👍
  9. stephlal

Little depot from McGone to Bartraw (DMZ) is crown land and the only trail through. We'll have to clear it eventually to connect that network of trails. Agreed the section you mention is private, we are not touching that.
  10. stephlal

Want notifications of future rides?

Go back to the main Rides Board forum. Top right corner you'll find a "Watch" button, click it! In the new popup window, checkmark E-Mails Every time a new thread is made in Rides Board you'll receive an e-mail notification. Happy riding!
  11. stephlal

Calabogie South Cleaning - Sunday June 19th

Going down with 2 chainsaws to work south side trails Planning to hit harder single track, intermediate riders HGC field - 9:30am ready to ride Reply if joining
  12. stephlal

Right on, glad to hear you made it to the North entrance. I've done Deliverance with the saw before, I'll add it to the visit list :)
  13. stephlal

2 day alguongin info

I don't know anyone running the event, but took a quick peek at the facebook group they are running. The image shows gas station Saturday and Gas Truck Sunday, assume it's straight fuel both days and bring your own oil. I know people that have run this event in the pass and the gas stops are a...
  14. stephlal

I was out with Doug, Chris and Flaubert yesterday. We cleared tree's on BS close to up the creek, and re-cleared the 4 sections of Faron's Folly - thanks @riddletw for the report of downed trees We also finished Claim Jumper 1 and 2. If you want a taste of how bad it is out there, go ride Claim...
  15. stephlal

Ok thanks for confirming
  16. stephlal

Mcgone / Sone of a Gun cleared from Bompas to Snake Head or all the way to the 2 track / dirt road (Little Depot) ?
  17. stephlal

Calabogie South Cleaning - Saturday June 11th

Going down with the 300 and chainsaw to work south side trails Planning to hit more of our single track network HGC field - 9:30am ready to ride Reply if joining Look for a grey F150 with a pumpkin in the back
  18. stephlal

One week ago the road from the gravel pit to the SOT Mousseau Lake Cabin was not passable. I suspect trying to access Deliverance by the North end is still impossible. The South entrance to Deliverance by way of SOT is now clear, go by the 2 track after the gravel pit on the left from the road.
  19. stephlal

12 guys out today, thanks for coming out! One crew punched through SOT, still needs chainsaw work, Chicken Out, Tantrum, 3 Floods, MNR Road all clear. Claim Jumper 1 and 2 are both 80% done.