Muddy Sunday Ride Oct. 17 South Side

smokin

Going to ride Sunday south side. If the weather forecast holds we should not be dumped on. Certain to be wet, but not drenching!

I believe some are riding north side, but a wet north side ride is not my thing.

NOTE: going to park at High Falls, the HGC will be pretty spongy after a deluge on Saturday. Ready to ride at 9:30.

Jaypav79

Hey, I think I'd like to join. I've only ridden North side and have been wanting to give the South side a try. I'm in Ottawa, so being ready to ride at 9:30 won't be an issue.

Sami Reporter

Going to ride Sunday south side. If the weather forecast holds we should not be dumped on. Certain to be wet, but not drenching!

I believe some are riding north side, but a wet north side ride is not my thing.

NOTE: going to park at High Falls, the HGC will be pretty spongy after a deluge on Saturday. Ready to ride at 9:30.
What level riding is it going to be?

smokin

Hey, I think I'd like to join. I've only ridden North side and have been wanting to give the South side a try. I'm in Ottawa, so being ready to ride at 9:30 won't be an issue.
Come on out. Should be a good intro to some of the south side trails, leaning to the less extreme if as wet as expected.

smokin

I’m interested! What trails are we planning to hit?
Depends on weather. As it stands likely an outer loop. With the usual start: Tricky Dick. Log Ridge. Chicken Out, Skidder (1&2, 2&3?). Black Bear, Helter Skelter, Three Floods, Clyde Forks loops, Clutch Cover, Red Horse, Goat Trail, Mair Lake. D&P, Faron's Folly to end?

Jaypav79

Depends on weather. As it stands likely an outer loop. With the usual start: Tricky Dick. Log Ridge. Chicken Out, Skidder (1&2, 2&3?). Black Bear, Helter Skelter, Three Floods, Clyde Forks loops, Clutch Cover, Red Horse, Goat Trail, Mair Lake. D&P, Faron's Folly to end?
Sounds like quite the loop, looking forward to it. Anything to know in advance ie full tank of gas/extra fuel?? I’m on an ‘18 350 XCF.

wyattmengy

I’m in. I’ll be there in a blue f150. My bike is a yz250x. It has the stocker 8 litres tank. I’m not certain how far can it go, should be doable.