Recent content by slowe1

1. slowe1

Larose Dirt Bike Trail Map

You bet. Looking forward to the spring.
  2. slowe1

Hi Tatiana Unfortunately, the trails are closed until Monday. I am also going crazy without a...

Hi Tatiana Unfortunately, the trails are closed until Monday. I am also going crazy without a ride. You could try area 31. I’ve not been but I hear it’s decent. You register on the BMA site. Steve
  3. slowe1

Lost boot sole in Larose

I replaced the soles on my Mx boots but one fell off on my first ride a few weeks ago. It’s unlikely it will ever be found since it’s black but worth posting. It’s also only the instep portion. The devil took my sole in the deep muck of Larose Forest🙃.
  4. slowe1

Dirt bike trailer

Great trailer for dirt bike. The pictures were too large for this post so here is the Kijiji link. I bought a pickup so won’t need it anymore. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-parts-accessories/ottawa/dirt-bike-trailer/1662286375
  5. slowe1

Larose Dirt Bike Trail Map

The trails at Larose are open but the map at the parking lot is gone for repair. I wanted to post a trail map here to help. The trails around the perimeter are great with a few wet spots that should improve over the next week. If you haven't been to Larose in a couple of years you may find over...
  6. slowe1

2 Stroke pipe repair??

Hi. Did you receive a response to this request? I also have a pipe resembling a pancake.
  7. slowe1

Heim Joint KTM

New HEIM joint for older KTM PDS up to 2016. $45.
  8. slowe1

Calabogie South Cleaning - Friday June 3rd

I can help a crew one day next week Monday- Wednesday. Have saw no mount. Steve
  9. slowe1

Is Larose Forest Open?

Excellent! Thanks guys. All I knew for sure is that both of you had bikes that were way too shiny and clean.
  10. slowe1

Is Larose Forest Open?

Two guys we’re heading in to hit the last trails in the middle when I left. I think they were Simon and Brent? Please let us know if you got through. Thanks everyone.
  11. slowe1

Is Larose Forest Open?

We cleaned trees from the storm on the north end. There are still a few on the north east side but they are passable. Tons of trees down on the south trails. If anyone can clear the trees on the trail by the road that would be great. I can’t get there this week. The south trails are still...
  12. slowe1

Is Larose Forest Open?

The trails by the parking lot are open. The south trails are closed. The closed trails are further down the road and around the corner and includes the new pine forest on the far east side south of the motocross track. The trail that continues south is taped off, says closed and has a W on it...
  13. slowe1

Larose Trail Damage!

Just returned from checking the status of the trails in Larose. This is a family forum so I will try and communicate this message without the language I really would like to use. Somebody has totally destroyed an excellent new track that was not ready to be opened. We spent weeks last fall and...
  14. slowe1

Ride Larose sept12 10:30 - new trails

I’m riding at Larose tomorrow 10:30. Anyone is welcome. Ed and I have a cleared a couple of new trails in the pine forest that I can show. We also have another kilometre of pine trail arrowed and will be asking for help in the near future to clear the route and build a bridge. These new trails...
  15. slowe1

Is Larose open to riding (as of 2021 05 11)?

Larose opened last week and is now fairly dry. We were riding there last week and came upon a guy that was riding alone and got stuck in the mud. He left his bike and went in circles for hours trying to find his way out on foot. You are never far from the road in Larose but you can get spun...